We spent 6 nights here as part of a family holiday to Quebec. Rooms (39 & 40) were very large, beautiful & interconnecting - we had an amazing corner balcony & views over garden/lake in room 39. Had dinner in restaurant on 2 nights - very good & interesting food. Chef was very accommodating in preparing plain versions of the main courses for our fussy son! Other evenings we ate out in North Hatley - a short 5 minute drive & pretty village. Lunch at Tap Room to be recommended too. Beautiful grounds & views of lake. Loved the paddle boards & kayaks. Hotel arranged riding, fishing & boat trips which were excellent. All in all, a really good location for a very relaxing end to our trip. PS - hotel was very accommodating with a late check out due to our evening flight which was much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 75 minutes from Montreal, Manoir Hovey is a 5 star Relais & Chateaux property on the shores of Lake Massawippi just outside of North Hatley, one of Quebec's most picturesque villages. Manoir Hovey is truly one of Canada’s most charming and romantic inns. We offer thirty-seven beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites, year-round activities, and host conferences, weddings and special events. Our award-winning four diamond restaurant, Le Hatley, showcases fine regional cuisine complemented by an extensive wine list. Overlooking the lake and surrounded by English gardens, the dining room has a tranquil setting with breathtaking views. An unforgettable experience to enjoy with your partner or your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Manoir Hovey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir Hovey North Hatley, Canada - Quebec
- Manoir Hovey Hotel North Hatley