“Come hungry, leave hungry”
Review of Coco Pazzo

Coco Pazzo
Reserve with OpenTable
Coco Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are an Italian Restaurant on one side of the building and an Italian Take-Out Shop on the other side of our business. The store opens everyday at 11am, and the restaurant opens every evening at 5pm. We have been open since 1995! Enjoy dining in our restaurant with fine Italian food, or take-out from our store to your condo, office, meeting or hike up the mountain. Everything is home made, and when possible locally-sourced and/or organic or naturally raised. We have a gluten-free menu and always have vegetarian options.
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We ate at this restaurant on a busy Saturday night. The food was decent (shared the calamari, and each ordered a main pasta), but we left feeling still hungry and unsatisfied, which is not the feeling you want to have after shelling out $130. The pasta dishes were way overpriced for what you get (> $30ea and a fairly small portion). I dont mind spending a little more money for good food, but the portions were way too small. Also, the service was slow, and the waitress seemed more concerned about the high roller table next to us ordering multiple bottles of wine. On top of it, the bread that came to the table was stale and unappetizing. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Let me get this straight. I liked the food. That is not the question. The question is: what happened to service?
My wife and I booked a romantic dinner for two at 7:00. Perhaps our downfall was not telling the waitress that it was a romantic dinner and we'd like to take our time! Not being extraordinarily busy and having eaten a big lunch, we felt safe in ordering around 7:20. By 7:30 my wife's meal was sitting in front of her. Mine was not...they got it wrong. Back went her meal to sit under a hot lamp (although, we were told later that it was supposed to be entirely new). Back everything came 5 minutes later (Btw, no bread after asking by the waitress and acceptance by us...and we were told by the manager that we had to ASK for bread to have it come). Good food, well made, but half of my wife's meal was cold. Back again it went to the kitchen. And back it came again, with a replaced portion...but the same slice of meat, etc.

We were done our meal by 7:45...yes, that's 45 minutes after we walked in. So much for a relaxing romantic meal!

The manager apologized profusely and comped half our bill. And I was surprised to hear excuses about the kitchen, wait staff, blahblahblah. I couldn't care less whose area was having issues...it's THEIR responsibility to ensure that my time in their restaurant is pleasurable. I don't need excuses!

But after a very pleasant weekend in Tremblant, our final evening was marred by incompetence and apologies. Not the fitting end to a romantic vacation in my books!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Really nice selection of food and wine. We had the Ravioli with mushrooms and it was good. Nice service as well. A place to go

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Let's say, they are trying. Two tv screens playing cheesy scenic countryside videos. But unfortunately, the food doesn't live up to it. Extremely pricey for average "international" flavored Italian food. Portions are ok.
Desserts are way below grade.
I guess that you cannot be too picky in a ski resort town but the place deserves its rating. Average.

Staff was very friendly though to end on a positive note.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

One of the best resturants in mont tremblant
Great friendly service
Special veal dish was awesome
Fillet was amazing
Lobster ravioli good not great
Special fish dish was also nice
Overall great atmosphere and good food