“Friendly with good beer”

Microbrasserie La Diable
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Very nice sandwiches for lunch. Ebnjoyed the beer.Seemed to have a regular following. Good sign in a tourist area

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Pretty busy on a saturday night. The food was pretty decent: We ordered the veggie burger with fries and salad, and the dish with the option for two sausages (we got the Oktoberfest and German-style sausages). The service was slow, but I can't complain about it too much considering how busy it was. I'd return!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Amazing place to watch people go by.

Beer was good, ambience was great, service was super. Maybe it was our choices (fish & chips and smoked meat) but the food was average pub food. I guess I was expecting a bit more with the high praises but it was still a great experience.

We'd go back...for sure.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We liked the beer, our daugther enjoyed the spruce beer too (a bit of a required taste, not necessarily my liking, but at 8 years old, she loved getting a drink from the bar, and it is made right there at the brewery). The food was of good quality, the specialty coffee was delicious, and the wait staff was professional and very friendly.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

While staying in Mont Tremblant we ate at the Micro-brewery La Diable. It is located in the heart of the Village in what was once a Ski Shack (several other restaurants are located in these original Trembalnt buildings). The restaurant is small, so in the winter you need to get their early to get a table. They have about 7 beers that they make on tap. I tried the German sytle lager which was very nice and full of hop flavour. I ordered the ribs and my wife had the Veal and Merguez Burger. Both of which where very good. The portions are large enoiugh that you do not need an appitizer to start but they do have a nice selection of those as well. The prices are very resonible compared to some of the other restaurants in the Village.