“You need to try the pork ribs”

Microbrasserie La Diable
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I'm not sure what attracted us to that restaurant first, it was either the local beer or the great terrasse. The menu is not extensive, since it's mainly bar food, but the best item is the pork rib platter (with ceasar salad and fries) that is big enough for two people. Enjoy

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went to La Diable for drinks before our dinner. I must say they were packed but accommodated us very well. We got a table almost immediately. The service was great, had drinks in front of us within 5 minutes of being there- regardless of how busy they were! Drinks were good, company good. We did not eat here, but the server always made sure we were happy. Great experience.

1  Thank Joan12341
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had high expectations of this place based on its beer descriptions, however I did not find it to be as good as expected for a craft brewery.

I'd expect a flavorful ale or a red, a bold stout and an easy drinking lager on the menu. None of the beers really bowled me over. I will try again with food next visit to Mont Tremblant.

This visit gets an average.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We have had a family lunch today here. Enjoyed their home brewed beer - it was awesome. Food is good, European pub style, big portions. Sausages are tasty, soup - not so much.
Staff is nice, prices are reasonable. Family friendly.
I think we will come back one day.
I recommend this place.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

You can get one of many home brewed beers which they make on site. I tried one and it was okay(I'm not a big fan normally). The food here is almost like pub food. There is a pretty good variety. I had the chili which was okay. When my main meal came-which was the sausages with salad and fries-it looked very appealing. The fries were very good. The salad was like one they make with different lettuces and sprigs of this, that and the other thing. I didn't like it as it tasted like weeds to me.(I remember trying several as a kid) I couldn't eat very much of either one of my sausages as I found the flavour almost repulsive. I took the food back to my frig for a possible snack for later but it didn't. The hamburger my wife had came just as ordered and she really enjoyed it. The owners here are pretty cool guys and the service was good. Most everyone I saw around us both inside and in the outdoor dining area seemed happy with their food. I guess I just ordered the wrong thing for me. This is in a very good location right along the main walkway and apparently gets so busy sometimes that you wouldn't even dream of getting a table. The night before they closed up early because nobody was there so I guess you just never know.