“Best Breakfast in Village”
Review of Arome Cafe Bistro

Arome Cafe Bistro
Price range: US$1 - US$16
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialise in breakfast and lunch meals. For breakfast come in and try our homemade cooked Ham. We also have a variety of breakfast meals from pancakes to Benedicts. Try our housemade Arojus, which is our own mix of fruit juice.
Coralville, Iowa
“Best Breakfast in Village”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have eaten here several times on past vacations and it never disappoints. The food is fresh and delicious and the service is very attentive. It was my birthday and the server kindly brought my breakfast with a sparkler! Eating on the patio is a wonderful way to begin your day and you just can't beat the breakfast special for $4.75! Don't miss this cute and delicious experience. Summer hours are 7 am to 2 pm.

• Visited June 2014

Toronto, Canada
“Best breakfast in Mont-Tremblant”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Great menu for breakfast. Fresh press juice.Also serving great lunches. Pleasant atmosphere, right in the heart of the town of Mont-Tremblant (previously St-Jovite). With a large patio if you don't want to miss the action. When you are sitting inside you still feel like you are outside, as the windows slide wide open. I had the best poach eggs ever, one of the hardest to get right! Staff is very friendly and service is fast. The price is right for the quality and better than those big breakfast chain.

• Visited April 2014
Llantrisant, South Wales
“Good quality hearty food”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I came here for lunch, and also returned with my family for breakfast on our last day.

The food is good quality, well-prepared tasty food. I wish I could go back again. The breakfasts were immense - a bit too much for me and my 11y old daughter, but as my 13y old pointed out we had chosen the "greedy" breakfast - his french is far superior to mine.

I will defiinitely come back if Ii return to Mont Tremblant.

THE MANGO AND PEACH JAM is DIVINE . I bought some home, and I'm only giving it out on a strict ration basis. I would love the recipe for this PLEASE (I live in UK and am not about to open in competition, I already make my own jams...). The meatloaf was good too - wouldn't mind a recipe for that either .... never mad that before ...

Hope to return

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Niallafddiancrhaghon
New Westminster, Canada
“Good for breakfast”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Nice location, old building, great outdoor patio, fast service, eggs cooked to perfection, like asked, what can you ask for

Visited February 2014
Ottawa
“great spot for breakfast!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I really wanted bacon and eggs for breakfast during our stay at mont tremblant! they had nothing in the resort area so we drove into town and had the best bacon and eggs I have had in a long time!!! perfectly cooked eggs, awesome toast and just the right amount of home fries! and it came with lots of fruit!

hit the spot for sure!!