“Ski weekend”

Spa de Tremblant Fairmont Tremblant
More attraction details
Owner description: Completely renovated, the design and elegance of the Spa de Tremblant Fairmont Tremblant is now the perfect addition to the exceptional and distinguished experience that offers the Mont-Tremblant resort.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ski weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Great spa with top quality products used- Swiss Valmont and French Sotheys. Really great facials and massage. Pedicure is nothing special for the price

1 Thank Marianna B

Jamaica Plain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“overpriced underserved”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

I had booked a massage and a manicure while my husband was skiing. No relaxation there! The spa was very dated, no bathroom or changing room inside (has to go out to the hotel lobby!). Staff was unfriendly, not on time. For what they charge, I expect a lot more professional job. My manicure was horrible. After I kept telling the manicurist that she was cutting too deep, she continued. I came out with very sore hands (cuts all over my cuticle). No body should have to spend over $60.00 to get hurt and looking really bad (cheap polish too!). My massage was fine, except that she seem to have a runny nose and constantly making some noises. There was no way I could relax without wondering will I catch anything from her. I spent $300.00 there. I felt I was not only wasting my money, but my energy and time. DON'T DO IT!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank Tsun Ming C
Airdrie, Canada
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Too expensive for services”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

I was surprised there wasn't a Willow Stream spa here at the Fairmont. And there was nothing notable about the spa services or amenities. I was expecting something similar to Banff Springs' spa so was disappointed. My manicure was almost $100 and the polish was such low quality it took almost 2 hours to dry. I ruined several of my nails despite not putting on gloves and suffering in the freezing temps outside for over an hour bare-handed. Should have been a $45 service for the quality.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank ErinLG
Montreal, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

like most spas in hotel this is the best place to get a quality massage but it still is relaxing. service was very good, friendly staff.
for some reason they do not have washrooms inside the spa so you need to go in the hotel hallway. prepare your wallet, $400 for one massage and one body exfoliation.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Isabel39_10
Ottawa, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Awesome massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

On the fairly expensive side, but they give a really good massage. Went for a couples massage. I had the Swedish, Hubby a therapeutic type. We both left feeling so relaxed, our bones could have been made of water. The price tag is pretty high, but it's Tremblant and the Fairmont, so you have to expect that. I'd go back.

Visited June 2012