“Family Fun”

and up
Helicopter Tour Over Mont-Tremblant
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: North of Montreal, this wonderful resort offers some of the best skiing in eastern North America. Come and enjoy a unique four-season global destination and its many attractions and live an exhilarating experience at the heart of the pedestrian village.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

There is no shortage of activities to keep you entertained here. We were EXTREMELY busy and very tired at the end of each day. Buy the passes ~ totally worth it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
West Islip, New York, Usa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“great for blues fest”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

this is quite a nice village there are different hotel complexes up and down the mountain lots of summer activities here lots of nice resturants

Toronto, Canada
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Small but only entertaining for a short trip”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just got back from Mont Tremblant.

The village is entertaining and they try to provide something for everyone. We were there last week July 14-17 and it was very quiet.

Highlights:

1) Gondola to the top of the mountain, 12mins and worth the ride. The ride was included in my hotel so we did it every day. I hear that it used to be free to come down but now they charge both ways. If you spend the 3 hours to hike up, I am sure you are willing to pay $$ to have it take you back down. I was disappointed that the gondola stops at 5pm. We were hoping to see the sun set from the mountain.

2) Luge was definitely a lot of fun for our entire family. One of our sleds broke down during our first run and they gave us a free ride. It is definitely worth doing twice.

3) Euro-bungee for the kids. They did it three times and begged to use their allowances for more. I considered it expensive for 5 minutes of bouncing but hey, the kids loved it.

4) Wandering in the village is pleasant. There are lots of different groups of people. If you are people watching, grab a table on a terrace (patio) with a drink and enjoy.

5) Free lift from bottom to top of the village. Just get on and it takes you to the top or bottom of the village. Fun for all and free so the kids did it several times.

The village must be very entertaining during the ski season.

We will definitely be coming back for a winter vacation. The drive to Mont Tremblant was scenic during the summer. Even with winter tires, I am wondering how slippery the roads will be in the winter. Most of the drive was one lane in each direction so a slick road would mean a slow drive or some dangerous situations.

5 Thank bleec0m
Montgomery Center Vt
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Great Blues in a great location”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I took a day trip to sample the Mount Trembant Blues Festival..a lesiurly 2 hour drive north of Montreal...it turned out to be a GREAT experience...so much so I went up the next weekend for another douse of the Blues.

Highlights....
I decided to park at the Fairmount valet...a bit of extravagance...but for 20 bucks, no walking, and a nice intro to the Fairmount facilities and staff,..well worth it..

The Blues venues were great, nicely spread around the "ski village" with lots of good to fine restaurants, and boutiques for diversion.

the Blues were great...a superb alternative to the overcrowded mishmash of the Montreal Jazz fest the week before....in general 2 or 3 top notch performers on the main stages and smaller venues with good performers also...nicely scheduled so you can savor most of it.

The Tremblant Village was full of all walks of people...families, seniors, a few "genteel motorcycle" clubs..there was lots to do...mountain luge, mini golf, premium golf, restaurants, boutiques, zip lines..or people watch...

I was really impressed with my second trip, unexpectedly, the parking valet informed that if I had diner or lunch at the Fairmont parking was free...so...playing the tourist....I bit and diner was really nice...I had the tuna with a Caesar salad...between shows...worth evey cent.

I was so impressed I have booked 3 suites at the Fairmont for next year..to bring the kids and their families up for a weekend....I'll enjoy the Blues and the time with the kids...they will enjoy the zip line! the mountain luge, the trampolines....all is good

2 Thank Wply
Rochester, New York
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I took a trip here for a weekend with a friend of mine to go snowboarding.... We loved it here! We could not have asked for better conditions and could not have asked for a better time! We had some good times with some of the locals!

Visited December 2013