Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant
Hotel Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)
Embarc Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)
Auberge Sauvignon(Mont Tremblant)
  • Breakfast included
Tour des Voyageurs(Mont Tremblant)
  • Pool
Ermitage du Lac(Mont Tremblant)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmurphy bedlake view suiteroasting marshmallowswhiskey barlog constructionindoor poolsleigh rideprivate beachoutdoor skating rinkfull kitchennice lakepeddle boatsevery half hourmaster bedroomgas fireplacehotel guestsrestaurant staff
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Very nicely situated lakeside lodge close to Mont-Tremblant village ( 5 minutes car ride ). The exterior and interior is all big wood logs....impressive . I stayed one night in a 2 double beds with fireplace room, no lake view . A very ordinary room with a small old style TV and a tiny bathroom . Not worth the price .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We booked this lodge through Hotwire and were very happy with our stay. The staff were very friendly, welcoming, and accommodating. We had a suite which gave our family of four a bit of room to spread out, and the wall bed was a big hit. We did not really use the well-equipped kitchen because we were there for only a short stay. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Pancakes, waffles, omelets, eggs all made to order, as well as excellent french toast with real maple syrup. Enjoy your breakfast with a fantastic view of the lake. The lodge itself is a grand building and nicely decorated with antiques and old photos. Our kids aged 8 and 5 loved the pool and games room. The beach was very nice, shallow and sandy, with a large supervised swimming area. The lake was lovely, with a view of Mont Tremblant, surrounding hills, and resident loons. Kayaks were fun for both kids and grown-ups (though the paddles available were a bit big for our 5-year-old). The beachside bar was a tad pricey. We enjoyed the hotel restaurant for dinner as well. The hotel is well-located, with easy access to mountain bike trails, and a regular shuttle to the village. I enjoyed being a bit removed from the town. We would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Staff very accommodating. This hotel is a keeper whether staying as a family or a couple. Friendly service and a great location.

Minutes away from all activities.
:) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We spent at Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant five nights. Myself, my wife, two kids and a dog were all thrilled with the hotel beach with toys and basic rentals, serenity of the surrounding park and lake, hotel facilities and friendly services.
We booked a studio, which turned out actually to be an apartment (six could easily sleep), with separate master bedroom, two bathrooms, kitchen (fully equipped), and living room, with large balcony on the lake, and cozy gas fireplace.
If you do not enjoy outdoors, six minutes away was Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort downtown, the centre of social life (including casino and restaurants). In opposite direction, in Saint-Jovite (8min from hotel) you could do all the shopping you need and food. All in-between you play golf.
Although the hotel is bit outdated, it is perfectly clean, staff smiling and eager to assist you in everything. They provide free daycare while you are busy, which my kids adored. Swimming pool adequate, with dry and wet sauna and whirlpool, bicycle rental available.
In summary, great place for entire family nature getaway.

Room Tip: if available, choose lakefront view room
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Hotel is located at the shore of Lake Ouimet, roughly 5 km south of Mont-Tremblant and 7 km from Saint-Jovite.
I stayed in a room furnished to accommodate 6 people. Bedroom, kitchen and living room and large balcony with couple plastic chairs and small table.
Kitchen nicely equipped with setting for 6, many pots, even strainer and cork screw.
Stove and dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster would allow to prepare variety of meals if desired. Room furniture is extremely old, sofa and arm chair very worn out, king size mattress was OK.
Very friendly stuff, however I would not recommend dining there due to rather high prices -
for example $22.50 for standard continental breakfast seems to me excessive.
Fitness room and indoor pool looked fine, but I did not have a chance to take advantage of either of those facilities.
Free internet access on the 3rd flloor was scarce and on average lasted no more than 5 min.
I managed to get poor signal only on my dated laptop, with no chance to get wireless signal on iPad, Thorough my 4 days stay for the internet access I had to rely primarily on my mobile devices data plan.
2 very old CRT TVs, ~27" in the living room and 20" in the bedroom with rather limited number of channels. Carpet in the living room definitely witnessed multiple parties and spills, cracked tiles in the kitchen do not look too appealing either.
Overall not too bad, but I expected better from a 4 star hotel

Room Tip: If possible choose lake view, unfortunately I am not certain which part of the building has better wireless internet coverage
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business