We had a perfect stay at this magneficient hotel over looking lake/Lac Ouimet in Mont-Tremblant.
Our spacious room had a balcony with a view towards the lake (10 seconds walk from the hotel).
The hotel is very well maintained and modern. There are a lot of shiny strong wooden logs in the restaurant area and it looks like a hotel in Switzerland! We enjoyed their breakfast buffer... excellent choice of food.
The rates are reasonable - double bed with breakfast buffer for 3 (2 adults + a 12 year old) was $205 with taxes - May/2010.
I would highly recommend this location for anyone that wants peace and quiet but be near the Mont-Tremblant village (just 6 minutes from the hotel).
The staff is friendly and approachable too!
- Nalin J
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star and four season resort and conference centre, Le Grand Lodge offers 112 fully equipped rooms and suites along with 14 meeting and banquet rooms. Nestled on 13.5 acres, this Scandinavian-style log hotel with its private beach on the shores of Lake Ouimet is surrounded by walking and cross-country trails, many golf courses and two ski hills. Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant offers the peace and quiet of nature, a majestic décor and a hip surrounding. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Mont Tremblant