The perfect fit for a 4-day summer holiday escape. Gorgeous views of lake/mountains, rustic lodge atmosphere, full kitchen, kids or no kids - great for both, huge balconies, 5 minutes from the Tremblant mountain village (great to visit but even better to stay on the periphery of if you are looking for a tranquil weekend). We've always looked for a 'go to' hotel/lodge when you need a quick escape and you don't want to gamble with quality, location etc. We found it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three star and four season resort and conference centre, Le Grand Lodge offers 112 fully equipped rooms and suites along with 14 meeting and banquet rooms. Nestled on 13.5 acres, this Scandinavian-style log hotel with its private beach on the shores of Lake Ouimet is surrounded by walking and cross-country trails, many golf courses and two ski hills. Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant offers the peace and quiet of nature, a majestic décor and a hip surrounding. Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Grand Mont Tremblant