Fairmont Tremblant
Sommet des Neiges(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$150
  • Pool
Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$124
US$156
US$137
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Ermitage du Lac(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$141
Hotel Quintessence(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$321
Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$143
  • Breakfast included
Lodge de la Montagne(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
  • Pool
Hotel-Motel Le Boise Du Lac(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$61
Le Westin Resort & Spa(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$149
  • Restaurant
1,819 results
All reviewsski valetgold floorwindigo restaurantoutdoor poolconcierge deskhot tubvalet serviceski slopeswe've stayedlift ticketspedestrian villagelong weekendone bedroom suitefull kitchenpoolswigwamumi
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Absolutely lovely hotel. Warm and cozy when you walk in. My room is on the 7th floor and it is gorgeous. I could cuddle up in the canopy bed and just enjoy the beautiful view. Friendly and very responsive staff. Don't want to leave.

• Stayed: October 2013
Management response:Responded 17 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fairmont Tremblant and for taking the time to share your comments. We were very happy to learn that you enoyed the coziness and comfort of your gestroom.
Once again, thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairmont Tremblant. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Fairmont, but were not blown away as have been with other Fairmonts. We stayed in a standard room in early July. The room was nice, given it was in a sort of corner it was a bit larger which was nice. It was practical but unlike other Tremblant resorts it does not offer a kitchenette - which ends up adding to the price of your stay. But we knew this going in! We did not have a balcony and missed that given being right on the mountain - it would have been nice to enjoy the outdoors a bit more.
Pool - a great space with several hot/cold tub options and an indoor and outdoor pool and sauna. The weather wasn't great so we weren't able to take advantage as much as we would have liked! We took advantage of pool service but found we had to track down servers who were not as customer focused as we would have expected. Food at the pool was good.
Restaurant - we had dinner and breakfast at Windigo restaurant. Dinner: the food was very good, the service was very slow. The server was very nice, but wasn't able to take care of his tables and everyone seemed to be looking for him all the time! That being said, he did offer us a free glass of wine to compensate for the long wait. A nice touch.
Breakfast: We ordered from the menu instead of taking the buffet. It was just ok, and quite expensive for what we got. But that is nothing new for hotels!
Overall, all staff were friendly and helpful, it's great to be in the pedestrian village. We always like Fairmont, so would most probably give it another try.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 September 2013

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback. Indeed, we strive to be spectacular and I'm sorry to see that we missed the mark in some aspects of your stay. Your comments are duly noted and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future and show you the kind of impeccable service we are capable of providing.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We're at The Fairmont Mont Tremblant as I am typing this review.

From the moment we pulled into the drive we were treated superbly. Your room is ready, no need to check in with the front desk, it was done following an email asking if we wished to check in on line. The location is excellent, at the top and heart of the Village.

What stands out though is the level of service. When there were issues with the internet connection, I was immediately transferred to the service provider, who immediately solved the connection issue and wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the service provided for my lap top and iPhone connections. By the way, the Wifi is Fast!

So, Room service at the pool/spa, no problem, although a little slow. Drinks and food at the Bar, right away. Lights too bright, not a problem.Upgrade, if its available you got it, and we did. Need a shaving kit and bath kit, knock knock-house keeping....

Fairmont does it again and again. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I wish to extend my sincere thanks for having taken the time to write such a great review on Trip Advisor. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the service extended to you by our staff. It's also great to know that you were able to enjoy our curbside check in which is a new service that we offer to our President Club members and your message is the first confirmation that we are successful is delivering this new feature.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

My family and I stayed at the hotel for a week over the summer. Everything exceeded our expectations. The large room with a view was always very clean and tidy thanks to our housekeeper. The room was recently renovated and had a large washroom.The hotel was located at right at the top of the pedestrian village. It is the closest hotel to most places including the luge, gondola and shopping areas, all of which are only 100 meters away. The only reason why I didn't rate it 5 stars is because the service was not up to my standard twice. Once, the concierge talked to the person after me although I was there first. It wasn't that big a deal until she treated me very rudely and was very impatient. The second time was at breakfast when I was checking the bill and thought something was wrong. I asked the waiter because I thought it was $4 for an egg and $1 for each extra one. However he he just gave me a moody face and said "bio". I didn't understand what that meant til the next day when it meant it was $4 for each egg or $5 for an organic egg (ripp off).

Room Tip: During the summer try to get a double queen room instead of a double double room because the 2 queen rooms are corner rooms and therefore are larger. The two rooms are the same price. Higher floors have a nicer view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is most converning however to read of the two service experiences that occured. These situations do not reflect the kind of servce we strive to achieve and I'm very sorry to see that your stay was tarnished by these events. I have reviewed your comments with our team as to ensure these situations are not repeated.

We do hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Beautiful hotel great location and love the outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. Great stay, friendly staff. This hotel is close to everything. We went in the summer and the hotel provides bicycles to tour the city.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your opinion is important to us.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.