Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle
Sommet des Neiges(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$163
  • Pool
Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$164
  • Breakfast included
Place St-Bernard(Mont Tremblant)
US$158
US$124
  • Fitness centre
Auberge Mountain View Inn(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Embarc Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$139
Motel 149(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$169
Auberge Sauvignon(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
Hotel Vacances Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$112
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenfree breakfastunderground parkingski locksbedroom suitemake your own wafflespedestrian villagebreakfast roomcabriolet liftyogurtthird floorsmall kitchenadults and kidsski vacationhot tubbeds were very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in February. Great location in the middle of the village. We had a King size room that was spacious, clean and confortable. The breakfast was included and the afternoon snack was a delicious surprise! The staff were friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We just returned from a ski race event weekend at this hotel, it is our 2nd time at Mt Tremblant but first time at this Marriott, we loved it. The gentleman who checked us in was very accommodating and recognized our Marriott Rewards status and accommodated our upgrade request. We had a suite with a 2nd bedroom loft, very spacious for a family of 4 with ski gear. The location is perfect, it was very clean, liked the ability to lock our skis in the garage, breakfast had a very nice variety, the hot tubs were enjoyable, the Fitness center was small but accommodated my needs. We were very happy and satisfied with our stay, we would definitely book this property again!

1  Thank PjsMA
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I often use tripadvisor to screen potential hotel and trips within and outside of Canada. I also know that the manager of this hotel often follows reviews on this site. I hope that he sees this and shares with his staff and with tremblant.ca support. I missed the deadline for the online survey request that we received after our stay. I went online in the fall of 2013 to take advantage of the excellent sales on trips to tremblant for upcoming spring break. The tremblant.ca site is very good and seamlessly allowed me to research, reserve and plan our trip for our family of four for this hotel. We had previously stayed at the Marriott a couple of years ago and loved every aspect. We stayed 5 nights from March 2, 2014. The staff, room, cleanliness and all you can eat daily brunch are worth writing about. I was only able to book a one bedroom with 1 double bed online. Upon arrival (early), I requested a one bedroom with two beds and the front desk made the effort to accommodate us. We got the room. It was very well layed out, stocked with everything we needed, especially the two large flatscreen TVs. Stainless steel cookware and appliances, granite countertops. I appreciated that housekeeping called to ask our preference one morning when we stayed in our room late with a do not disturb sign (slept in :-) ).The hot tubs worked great and it is the only hotel with both the outdoor hot tubs and the all inclusive breakfast and afternoon snacks included in the daily rate! The buffet was kept fully stocked right up until the end time, even on the very busy mornings. We could never afford to stay here at the regular rates but with the fall discounts and super early booking options on the tremblant site, I feel very lucky and we were able to enjoy this great hotel and location. Un gros merci de la chambre 240 et à la prochaine!

Room Tip: If you want quiet, ask for a room on the interior (garden) side. If you seek being among the people watching, cool view and local businesses, ask for the pedestrian side (our personal preference)
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We traveled with 6 adults and a 7 month old to this beautifully located Residence Inn. The rooms were clean and the working fireplace was so nice in the evening after a day of skiing. We had a two bedroom suite. The first floor bedroom was quite tight for 4 adults as was the living/dining area. The upstairs loft was very spacious with it's own bath but it was totally open to the living area downstairs which made it noisy. Every staff member we came into contact with was extremely helpful from the front desk, to the maid service and breakfast staff. The breakfast was an added perk even though we had a full kitchen we took advantage of breakfast every morning.
We would definitely return to this hotel but might book an extra room so we were not so cramped.

Room Tip: Rooms are a little small if you are traveling with all adults go for individual rooms rather then the suite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have to say that the service at that hotel is beyond any Residence inn I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. They want to please and help and they do. The location is just perfect. The breakfast is easy and complete