My husband and I stayed here for the Ironman 70.3 race this past weekend. It was clean, check in was friendly and efficient, and our room was perfect. We had reserved a 1 bedroom suite with 2 double beds. The rooms were not large, but sufficient for our needs. Of course our bikes and race gear did take up a lot of space, which made it feel a little small.
The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed to prepare our simple pre-race meals. We overlooked the pool, so the it was a bit noisy during the day, but nothing that bothered us.
The best part by far was the location. We were a 1 minute walk to the finish line, which was perfect. In fact, after we set up our transition on race morning, we returned to the hotel to relax until it was time to head to the swim start. All of the restaurants and shops are literally steps from the entrance.
Parking was below the hotel and we didn't need our car once in the 3 days we stayed.
We liked it so much, we just booked a return stay for the race in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax at our resort in Mont-Tremblant, Canada and spread out in a well-appointed suite, with the ski slopes just a short distance away and the shops of Tremblant Pedestrian Village steps from out front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn