Sometimes I read with amusement others reviews of hotels. We thought this hotel was great. Nice suite with two comfy beds and comfy pillows. We made a nice dinner of salad since we were totally burned out on eating out from the rest of our trip. This isn't supplied like a home. It is supplied the best that they can figure the average person would have it. We could have used more bowls, but we made do. Our guests had to bring their own plates, but all was good. The location is great, service was wonderful at the front desk! Breakfast was, well, a free hotel breakfast. Plenty to pick from, so if you got something you didn't like, go get something else. parking below, easy easy. Wish we had spent more than one night. Great area. Kids loved the luge (as did we!). Front desk guy even came out and took some pictures of us and our friends for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn