Great location, Spent 7 nights there during Christmas week 2009 in a 1 Bedroom Suite with my wife & 2 kids. Try to get the one bedroom suites facing down the mountain as they are more spacious. Awesome & crazy breakfast scene in the AM; not like Residence Inns I have experienced while on business. Rooms are lacking for storage especially considering this a Ski location? Some independant web sites state no charge parking but they get you for $10/day. You can't beat the location and access to many shops & eateries. Prices are what I expected for this type of setting. No deals on Skiing for US residents during this week that I could find. $81/day for 30% trails is ridiculous but again no one forced me to pay it. Snow making was going on fast & furious though.
I would go back as the ambience was great. Hotel location is a 10 but remember it is a Residence Inn. Staff overall were great and Casey's Grill downstairs is top shelf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn