We spent Thanksgiving (US) here and skied opening day at Mont Tremblant. The staff was incredible-polite, not arrogant, and helpful when we had a lot of questions. The gondola to the top of the village goes right over the hotel. I waved to my husband, cocktail in hand, on his way to his ski lesson. We had the fireplace on the whole time. I cooked an entire Thanksgiving meal (turkey included) in the somewhat small kitchen without a problem. My only complaint with the room is that the bathroom is small and we could hear our neighbors a few times. The door leading to the bedroom from the bathroom kept hitting the closet so we just kept it closed and used the bedroom door. The beds and pillows were perfect and we slept like rocks. The breakfast was pretty good- one morning they seemed to be out of a lot of things but the rest of the days it was great. You can buy lift tickets directly from the hotel and the staff was excellent in recommending restaurants/bars and calling the hotel casino. I think this is the perfect place to vacation if you have a big group that likes to party (bars are within walking distance), families that want to ski, or couples looking for a mountain getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn