Stayed here from 28th December 2010 till 4th January 2011 with family and friends. We were a family of three, and found the room we had booked to be pretty good. It was spacious with my son sleeping on the fold out bed in the lounge and then we had 2 double beds in the bedroom area. Kitchen was small but adequate with everything you needed if you wanted to cook a meal in. Bathroom was fine and towels were changed when we wanted them to be.
Breakfast from 7am till 10am sharp, there was a fair selection that should meet everyone's needs and there was always plenty of it. If you prefer a decent cup of tea, take your own tea bags, they still don't have decent tea in North America.
The hotel offers free wireless internet in the reception area and free wired internet in the rooms. There is a free PC in the lounge with a printer, so handy for booking onto your homeward bound flight and printing out boarding passes.
The hotel will also arrange your ski passes and ski hire if needed.
Staff very friendly and always accommodating. Next door to the hotel is Caseys Restaurant, actually there is a door direct from the hotel into Caseys. Good food and plentiful but not cheap. Nowehere is cheap when it comes to eating out in Mont Tremblant, not even the local supermarket. Be prepared.
We booked through Inghams and the local reps were good and always around if you needed them. Again they can arrange all you ski passes and gear for you. They also sell an Inghams discount card that will give you 10% discount at Caseys and Le Shack and a few other eating places. This costs $10. This is well worth it. Note that Inghams will tell you that you need one card per two people and so if you are in a big group, this could get expensive. We bought four cards, but when we ever used the card in a restaurant, we were only ever asked for one card for our group of eight people. So buy one card at $10 and you will save this in your first meal out.
If you are from the UK or Europe, buy a $10 calling card for around 300 minutes of calls to a landline number. Calls can be made from the hotel room phones. Cards are available from Inghams or the supermarket.
All in all, had no complaints about the hotel and would use it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn