“Mont Tremblant IRONMAN 2015”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room with open fire Dining area
Living Room with open fire
Ground floor shower room
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
Master bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower
Double bedroom
Double bedroom
Upstairs twin bedroom
Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Downstairs den
Downstairs twin bedroom
Downstairs bathroom with over bath shower
Deck in winter
Clubhouse swimming pool and whirlpool tub
Campfire area overlooking Le Diable river
Beach area overlooking Le Diable river
Children's Play Area
Le Maitre in winter
The golf course in summer
Tremblant Resort in winter
Lac Tremblant and resort
Lac Reynaud and beach in Domaine St Bernard
Local wildlife viewing from our deck
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrew Z
Manchester, Connecticut
“Mont Tremblant IRONMAN 2015”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Several friends and I stayed at this beautiful home the weekend of our Mont Tremblant IRONMAN event. We found the home in a very neat condition, the rooms were beautiful. The golf community was very nice and quiet. We were able to cycle to a grocery store, 8Km away. It was a 10 minute drive to the Mont Tremblant village where our event was held. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend to anyone considering to visit the area.

Your age range 35-49
wandamelo...
Wethersfield, Connecticut
“Beautiful, comfortable, clean house, friendly owners...a real treat!”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Four of us stayed here during our Ironman weekend in mid August. It's a gem of house in a beautiful golf club community, convenient to stores (we rode our bikes 4 miles to the IGA grocery store) and to the Mont Tremblant Village. We really enjoyed our stay here and we'd definitely come again!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Nicola H
“A wonderful condo to visit, and the owners were great to work with!”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This rental was perfect for what we were looking for this summer, comfortably accommodating my husband and I, our three kids and my parents. It was immaculate and the area was quiet and relaxing. There was plenty to see and do in the trembliant area, and we especially loved the national park. Nick and Claire, the owners, were easy to work with and very helpful when answering our questions. I would highly recommend this rental!

victoria7...
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful Getaway”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We came for a family holiday with our children and extended family. We all loved this place. The location is fantastic, conveniently located close to the town and the village of Mont Tremblant. The kitchen was well equipped which was great. The home is located in a quiet area which made for a very peaceful holiday. Sitting in the backyard patio has a lovely view. There was plenty of space for out entire family to sleep. Nick was so helpful and always promptly responded to any questions we had before we arrived. Home was very clean. We cannot wait to return.

Liked best: Location
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
953petern...
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Comfortable holiday home”
Reviewed 13 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

A great holiday retreat. Large and well-furnished house situated near well maintained golf course.
The house is exactly as described. Modern, well equipped and well presented. Our family group was seven people and we all had enough space.
Nick made the reservation process really easy and was on hand to sort out any issues.
Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: modern and very clean
Liked least: access steps not too easy for my 86 year old father
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
James S
“Awesome house, responsive owner”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The house was everything we could have asked for it, completely as advertised and more spacious than I had even expected. Leading up to the trip I had been busy and forgot to look at the pre arrival information that Nick had sent me and when I went to check it the night before I could not locate it in my email. I emailed Nick and he got back to me first thing on a Saturday morning and got me all the information I needed for the house. This prompt response saved me from my careless mistake. Overall great owners, great house, great destination. I plan to book this house again next winter, can't wait to be back!

Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MegK825
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I visited Mont Tremblant with a group of my friends and we all LOVED this place! The house is beautiful and is situated in a quiet area next to other vacation homes. There are plenty of trails and places to explore around the property. All 8 of us stayed comfortably and everyone was able to sleep on a bed. The house was fully equipped for everything we needed; movies, games, books to read, towels, bedding, and everything you could need in the kitchen! The house was clean and only a short drive to the mountain (and there is a free shuttle that picks you up from the house). The owners are extremely nice and provided us with a list of things nearby for us to check out. I would DEFINITELY stay here again!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing