“Great food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We had the beef tenderloin chicken potatoes veggies and salad. We chose the home made vegetable broth fondu which was wonderful ( u can also do the oil or wine) we could not finish half but so good. We did save room for the chocolate fondu w strawberries bananas and kiwi a perfect sweet end. If you are a fan of fondue this is the place to go

There are newer reviews for La Savoie

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Well. Actually the food is ok. Real Swiss cheese, good presentation (genuine raclette melting device, fondue cauldron, ...).
BUT prices are insanely high for what it is.
Service is not as friendly as the rest of Mont Tremblant.

Won't go back.

3  Thank francoisk114
Reviewed 27 March 2014

First of all I would like to inform you all that making fondue is not rocket science.

We booked a table here, and arrived 10mins or so early. When we got to the door we were ignored for 10mins. Then we were sat next to the LOUDEST group EVER, and ignored for another 20mins.

The fondue was nice enough, but it was not worth the price, and on top of that the whole evening was spoiled by poor service, loud nieghbours, and the price tag.

I would not return here, and I would not recommend it to anyone. My top tip of the day: - make some fondue at home - trust me it will be just as nice, and you will not feel ripped off.

3  Thank Niallafddiancrhaghon
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Took our daughter here to try fondue. Yes, it is expensive, but you are on vacation and it is worth the price. Service was wonderful, food was plentiful and all we can say is WOW! We had a wonderful night. Thank you La Savoie!

1  Thank David M
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I always visit La Savoie when my family and I are in Tremblant. We love the owner - she is warm and friendly. This is a true fondue restaurant - tons of food and really fun for families. Reservations are definitely recommended as it is very popular.