“Excellent Poutine!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We come to Mt Tremblant every year to ski. When this little red building opened a few years ago, our stomachs were happy! The place is tiny, and there are usually lines, but it is worth the 10-15minutes wait because it will some of the best poutine you will have veer eaten. Hot fries, delicious gravy, real curds of cheese with so many good toppings you could eat here every day for your length of stay. Don't let this one pass you by!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is how a poutine should be made people! Wads of delicious fries, real cheese curds, sliky delicious gravy, and a heart attack afterwards!
Lots of great toppings to choose from and I've sampled too many to recount here, but they were all very, very good.
I love the little shack, especially in winter when it's all foggy and crowded. I never miss a meal there any time I'm in Tremblant.
The service is friendly, and the staff challenged me to finish two large poutines; they lost!
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

The gravy tasted a little too processed and was not hot enough so the curds barely melted. Otherwise, great tasting fries, skins-on, average cut and a healthy dose of perfect white curds (but piled on top rather than layered which, in my opinion, is the ultimate for poutine). For the price, I would have expected perfection.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

What made this poutine the best we tried was the fact that you could get additional toppings on it like BACON! and pulled pork! I know heart attack right? Supposidly the week before we came they had option with guacamole on it. They put a generous amount of cheese curds on it which was also very enjoyable!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Piping hot poutine made to order. Lots of choices from good ole straight up curds and gravy to more daring choices such as pulled pork, bacon and sausage! (That's the one we had.)