My girlfriend and I stayed 2 nights at this auberge. Here are our praises and complaints:
• Auberge La Porte rouge is located in Village Mont-Tremblant, right on the shore of St-Louis lake, offering a beautiful view from the superior rooms.
• Service was good. The staff was friendly and helpful.
• Our stay included one dinner and 2 breakfasts. While the dinner was fine (albeit on the pricey side since you're expected to still pay a hefty tip for the "free meal"), the breakfasts were horrendous. They used processed eggs in a box to cook our scrambled eggs, the bacon and sausages were reheated and hard, and the fruit was dried out. Nothing short of disappointing.
• When we first arrived, we found hairs in the sink and one of the drinking glasses had a disgusting brown crust at the bottom. The next day, after breakfast, we went back to our room right after the cleaning ladies had cleaned it. Oh the smell. It smelled like someone had literally taken a dump in our bathroom. I went to the room next door to ask the cleaning crew for an explanation, and they said that the old mildewy mop they used to clean our room was to blame for the stench. Nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Auberge La Porte Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge La Porte Rouge Hotel Mont Tremblant