We stayed here in Feb 2012 having chosen this hotel from reviews on tripadvisor. Our room was fantastic and overlooked the slopes, everything advertised on the website is true - rooms are fully equipped, large, clean and have everything you could ask for. Breakfast was more than adequate. Very very easy access to the beautiful village. We would highly recommend this as the place to stay in Mont Tremblant. Our only negative comment would be that the person on reception who greeted us was less than friendly. Despite being given a swipe card for access to the car park this did not work and when we returned to the front desk she was less than helpful and appeared to consider it was our problem. Rather than name this person in a public forum perhaps the Manager could just note that some staff need a reminder about customer service. Other than this one incident our stay was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites