We stayed at the Homewood Suites in September 2012. We were spending time in a number of cites in East Canada and we chose to come to Mont Tremblant to enjoy some of the countryside scenery and escape from city life for a couple of days.
When we first arrived at the hotel we were given room 313. When we walked into the room we noticed that it was very nosey as the ventilation units in the hallway were extremely noisy (vibrating and humming) You could hear the ventiliation very clearly in our room. My husband visited the reception desk and asked if we could have a different room due to the noise. The receptionist was very helpful and advised us to return in an hour or so and she would try to find us a new room. When we returned we were given room 333 which we checked and were much happier with as you could not hear the ventiliation units. My only issue is that, as the hotel was only half full, why would they book us into a room outside a very noisy ventilation unit in the first place. It seemed a little lacking on the kind of service I would expect from a Hilton.
We made use of the hotel 'spa' and the hot tub was really lovely. We were the only ones in it so we really enjoyed a 15 min dip. The only slightly bizarre thing about the spa was that there were no lockers. Therefore once you were changed into your bikini you could only leave your clothes outside on one of the benches whilst you were in the pool or hot tub....
The breakfast at the hotel was quite nice with a varied selection. The hash browns were a little on the dry side unfortunately but the cereal selection etc was good.
The village itself was nice. It was very quiet when we were there but this is understandable as we visited in September which presumably falls between the busy summer period and the busy ski period. The luge was so much fun and I have not laughed so much in a long time! We also took the gondala to the mountain top and then walked to the next peak and down the mountain. The hotel provided us with a pass for unlimited use of the gondala which was an unexpected treat. The walk was a little longer than we planned (5 hrs with a picnic stop) but was really enjoyable.
All in all, a lovely place to escape to the country but the hotel fell slightly short of my expectations
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites