Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant
Sommet des Neiges(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$182
Place St-Bernard(Mont Tremblant)
US$138
US$123
  • Fitness centre
Le Grand Lodge Mont-Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$167
Le Westin Resort & Spa(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$161
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$195
  • Restaurant
Lodge de la Montagne(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$123
US$158
Travelocity
Ermitage du Lac(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Embarc Tremblant(Mont Tremblant)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$142
Orbitz.com
1,208 results
All reviewshot tubfull kitchenpedestrian villageloft roomcomplimentary breakfastunderground parkingperfect locationthe breakfast areayogurtplace st bernardski liftgreat roomdining tableski holidayseparate bedroomsmall kitchenper day
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Our suite (loft) exceeded by far our expectations. What a surprise when we opened the door! Everything was perfect and very inviting. We ordered a wood log for the fireplace and it came within minutes. What a view we had on Place St-Bernard through our bay window. We would recommend this hotel without any hesitation. We are planning to return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
hiltontremblant, Manager at Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear you were impressed with our location and service. Our goal is to not only meet but to exceed our guests expectations. I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you during your next visite to Mont-Tremblant..

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Homewood Suites for a Skiing Trip and would not hesitate to stay there again. On arrival Kathleen behind reception was more than helpful and when asked to move rooms this was no issue. The breakfast is nice, rooms are clean, spacious and modern and the Outdoor whirlpool and Sauna is great on a night. The hotel is extremely central and our room looked out over the Village and Mountain. There is a seperate locker room for Ski's and Boards and locks are provided by the Hotel.

I would definitely return to the Homewood Suites Tremblant.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Village & Mountain, a great view to wake up to.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your input as we constantly work to imporve our guests' experience and satisfaction. I hope to have the pleasure of meeting you during your next visit to Mont-Tremblant.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Ski in ski out, complimentary breakfast and first tracks lift tickets. The suites are spacious, beautiful, and have large windows which open onto Tremblant village. At the end of each day we get to lounge in the best hot tub at Mont Tremblant. It has a hot end a cool end, and enough room for 50 tired skiers in between. Would we stay at this Hilton again... yes... it's now an annual vacation priority. same room, same month, new year... See you next year Mont Tremblant!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear your appreciated our location and amenities. I do hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again next year!

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Ski vacation at Mont Tremblant and chose Homewood due to the reviews and the excellent price I got. I was not disappointed at all, I did not experience any front desk problems, they were cordial to me even though I spoke English. Rooms were larger than expected, we had the two bed room, and I did not have any maintenance problems at all. I thought the rooms were very nice, the people who are complaining that the rooms aren't up to their standards should have paid more and stayed in a more expensive hotel where they can stick their pinky fingers out and pretend they are better than everyone else. I want a nice clean room with good service at a great price and that is exactly what I got. Underground parking is definitely worth it. Location is excellent.... Steps away from lifts and ski locker is a plus. Breakfast is not that great but the price (free!) was good. Overall I highly recommend this hotel if you want a very nice hotel for an exceptional price.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank cypins
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Though not cheap, we were totally impressed by the value we got. Fully equipped kitchen, complimemtary breakfast and snacks! Hot tub and amazing location nest to chair lifts. Very quiet and very clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeanie T
hiltontremblant, Manager at Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider staying with us again should you come back to the area.