This hotel was located right at Place St-Bernard which is the "centre of town" of this resort. My family stayed there for a one-day getaway to escape the city during the month of March of this year. Access to the ski chair lifts, shopping, restaurants and entertainment was convenient. We had a one bedroom condo which was perfect for our family of 3. Our room faced the back of the hotel which is OK because the other side is rather noisy with late revelers. There was no indoor pool but the hot tub outside more than compensated, even in the middle of winter. The free breakfast was good, the staff was friendly and helpful. Beware of spotters on Place St-Bernard. They work for Intrawest and profile people to recruit them for a one-hour sales pitch to buy vacation credits. My wife and I did not mind attending the presentation in exchange for a $100 gift certificate or a spa treatment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and TravelUp so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites