“Nice atmosphere, good service but the ribs were not what I had hoped for!”
Review of Restaurant Amerika - CLOSED

Restaurant Amerika
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rothesay, Canada
“Nice atmosphere, good service but the ribs were not what I had hoped for!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I looked for a place in the Mont Tremblant area to celebrate Valentines Day and enjoy some delicious BBQ ribs for a reasonable price. We read many reviews on line and found this restaurant so we decided to try it. We loved the atmosphere and decor and our waiter was very good. The deep fried pickle appetizer, on the house, was tasty and new for us. I enjoyed the mashed potatoes with corn and the cornbread. Wished we had been offered more cornbread, the piece was quite small. I was disappointed with the ribs, they were overcooked and way too smokey for my liking, felt like they had been cooked and then warmed up. I was hoping for something more juicy and fresh off the grill.
We shared a delicious pumpkin cheesecake and finished our meal on a positive note.

• Visited February 2014

Dorset
“Strangely sophisticated”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The ambience here is good - though it took some time to find - needs a bigger outside sign.
Meats smoked on the premises were fine - American Picnic selection was a good choice. Recommended.

• Visited February 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Long wait for simple food”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The food was OK...however the wait times were very long for the half empty restaurant. We ate fish a chips and pulled pork/beef mains.

Visited January 2014
“Good food & chilled out place !! ”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I have been skiing in this area for a while and like to try out new restaurants and I must say food & presentation was good for a new resturant !!! Ordered salmon burger which was nicely done with another fish entree - over all service was good given it was a week day. Will definitely go again for lunch/dinner.

Kingston, Canada
“Comfortable, upscale BBQ :)”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

A nice, cozy small restaurant that offers comfortable dining at a reasonable price. Very friendly, bilingual staff, great food and drink. We (three) shared three tasty appetizers and the BBQ platter (included: brisket, pulled pork, chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes, corn bread, etc). Close to Tremblants core, but you have the luxury of accessible parking. Very friendly and attentive staff (always refilling waters, etc). Will for sure go back.

• Visited December 2013