“This hotel deserves a perfect score”
Review of Hotel Quintessence

Hotel Quintessence
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 3 July 2014

As an experienced traveller that has seen more than 200 hotels worldwide, I got to say that the experience at this hotel is nothing short of perfect. I wanted to celebrate the one-year anniversary with my girlfriend and I decided to book a suite at this hotel. First of all, there is no bad room, all of them are lakeside. I arrived there and I was impressed by the size of the room. Balcony felt cozy with a view of the lake. A fireplace was there and one of the hotel staff came to light our fire pretty quickly! The jacuzzi in the room adds the whole experience and what can I say about the staff! They take care of every detail with so much attention, you can feel their passion and energy. I did not try the spa, but the infinity pool was quiet and an extra bonus that contributed to the whole experience.

Did not try the restaurant, so I cannot comment.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, no difference between them.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Delphine E, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Quintessence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about your stay at Hotel Quintessence. I have shared them with my team.
Michel Tremblay / General Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Travelled here for a short summer Vacay with my wife and some friends. Quebec is very beautiful in the summer as well. We really enjoyed the Tremblant Village with many stores and lots to do. There are many restaurants to dine at, shops to shop at and bars/clubs to dance at. The hotel was great!! Lots to do and extremely clean and contemporary. We enjoyed sitting in the hot tub at night while deer came up to our fence line to greet us. It was as if we were out in the wild. A great experience. Great staff, pool, rooms and service. We didn't eat at the restaurant on site as we would rather go into the village and get a bite to eat. We would recommend this resort to those who appreciate great views, nature and class. -Lexx & Kevin O.

• Stayed: August 2013
Delphine E, General Manager at Hotel Quintessence, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear guest,
We thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Hotel Quintessence. We are surrounded by nature and we love to hear when a deer greets our guests!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon,
Michel Tremblay / General Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Although I have given the Hotel a rating of excellent I would strongly advise not eating at the Hotel’s restaurant.

The food quality was top notch if you enjoy French cuisine.

Unfortunately the service fell very short of my expectations considering the type of restaurant and the quality of the Hotel.

The wait staff seemed very inexperienced and could not explain most things on the menu, service was very slow considering there were only about 15 other people in the whole restaurant and they managed to make mistakes on two of our orders.

In short you can expect better service at almost any franchised steakhouse i.e. The Keg, Madison’s , Baton Rouge etc..

Room Tip: Hotel only has 30 rooms, you can’t really go wrong.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
delphineelefante, General Manager at Hotel Quintessence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad to learn you have enjoyed your stay, however, we are sad to read your experience at the restaurant dit not meeting your expectations. Please take note our Managers are well trained and dedicated to make sure all our guests are well served. I hope you have had the chance to express yourself directly to our Maître D' while you were here. We sincerely hope you will soon return to Hotel Quintessence or to our restaurant La Quintessence.
Michel Tremblay, General Manager, Hotel Quintessence

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just returned from staying at this hotel. As a very experienced traveler with thousands of nights at hotels everywhere in the world, this is hands down one of the most perfect hotels I haver ever spent time. Usually, there are 1 or 2 areas in any hotel that one wishes were better, but here the owners have managed to pretty much hit all the marks. Beautiful construction, with very nice finishes. Room layouts and function are excellent, and the amenities, etc are first class.
The over the top part is the location and view right on the lake. Very serene, with great pool and hot tub, or the lake if you prefer.
There are other hotels in Mont Tremblant- fairmont, westin, Hilton, etc. I happen to have status and the ability to stay free in all those, but I chose to pay and stay here based on the reviews given here. Trust the reviews , don't use your points, and stay here. This hotel sets a very high bar for perfection.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lakeside- I do not think there is a bad room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
We thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful comment. We are so dedicated to our work and we want to make sure all our guests are VIP'S. We are glad you choose Hotel Quintessence when you visit Tremblant. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
With very best regards,
Michel Tremblay, General Manager / Hotel Quintessence

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I stayed this May long weekend at Quintessence. This was our 6th time. The suites are spectacular. Very open concept including into the bathrooms which are so tastefully done. We had a bit of rain this weekend and it was wonderful as we cozied up to the clean, wood burning fireplace and read all afternoon. The view is so calming and the air so fresh. The staff in the restaurant are very attentive as is the doorman Eric...always thinking ahead and anticipating what we might be looking for, whether it's help with directions or finding out the temperature at the top of Mont Tremblant.....we're big hikers and love to come down from the mountain are relax in the room. Overall, this place is exceptional. It is also situated on the lakeside which provides much quietness compared with the town.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites, very well appointed. There is one room where the bathroom is not open int...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chalet1119
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My wife and I stayed there recently, spent a substantial amount on the room and both the dinning restaurant and spa on site. We're adults however felt that we were not fully respected or acknowledged simply based on our age demographic.

The majority of the clients are above 50 and you can tell they receive preferred treatment when it comes to services (delivery of luggages, turnaround time for room service, or even dealing with the conceirge for touristic help).

Unless you pull up in a luxury vehicle or tip every service provider that works there, I wouldn't suggest staying at this expensive hotel.

Room Tip: Not above the dinning room that has an outdoor patio beecause it's very noisy at night due to gu...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
14  Thank 622B_Y2014
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Thank you Trip Advisor community, we found a gem because of you.

They say that there are no bad rooms, I'd agree. When they brought us to our room on the first floor, I was a little apprehensive because I was hoping for a bit of a view but wow, it was amazing. The room was big, the patio was great and the fireplace was amazing, we used it every day. Even the layout of the room was perfect.

The location is amazing too, steps from the busy village.

The service was great, no complaints. We can't wait to go back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple