I love Tremblant. When we go up there, I really enjoy staying at Ermitage du Lac. I think this hotel is beautiful, the location is also ideal : in the pedestrian village, but slightly set back to ensure tranquillity. In the morning, I enjoy the continental breakfast, there's a lot of choice to accommodate everyone. It's my favourite hotel in the pedestrian village. It isn't the cheapest though, so I try to go when there are discounts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont