My boyfriend and I stayed there at the beginning of May. The overall experience was excellent. The hotel is clean, the breakfast is good and the ambiance makes for a very relaxing stay. The staff is very accomodating and efficient, the front desk clerk (Silvana) that served us was exceptional. We had a little issue with our room fireplace on the second night that we stayed there so we went to see her and without hesitation or questions asked she moved us to another room and made sure that we were comfortable and well accomodated. The hotel in itself has no drawbacks, however, we unfortunately booked our stay at the slowest time of the year, right after ski season and right before the summer season, so all the restaurants were closed until Victoria Day week end. If you're looking for excitement do not go at the beginning of May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont