We stayed at Ermitage du Lac with our two children for 10 days in the summer of 2013. The hotel is very cute and clean, with pretty surroundings and friendly staff. It is also quiet, as it is not immediately situated on the main street. Our suite was spacious, with a very functional kitchenette, and a huge bathroom. Everything was very comfortable (the king size bed was amazing) except the sofa bed. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty, the only down side is that the eating area is quite small and finding a seat gets tricky. The pool is on the tiny side, but nice. The walk to the Lac Tremblant beach was easy and pleasant (~10 minutes), as well as getting to other village attractions. We would go back without thinking twice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont