we have stayed here 3 times now and it's always very nice.
the location is awesome as you can ski right to the entrance of the resort. they have lockers at the entrance which you can only access with your room key. very convenient!
our room we had this time was 387! it was perfect....very clean and yes they are a bit dated....it fully equipped with plates, glasses, cutlery, coffee maker, fridge, toaster etc! awesome to make toast for breaky and make drinks at night :)
we also got to use the hot tub outside located on the second floor which was perfect after a day on the hills.
when we got to the room, I got a phone call from front desk to ask if everything was good and if we needed anything else. very nice!
I will be staying here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour des Voyageurs, Les Suites Tremblant’s most visited hotel and the rendez-vous for Tremblant’s major gatherings. A must for families, groups and conventioneers, this hotel is known for its warm welcome and friendly, uncompromising service. You will also have access to Starbucks Coffee located at the lobby level, a bike rental shop and many road and mountain biking trails, footsteps away. You’re part of the family here, so come in our hotel newly renovated and make yourself at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tour des Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Des Voyageurs Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Tour Des Voyageurs Mont Tremblant
- La Tour Des Voyageurs