This hotel is pefectly located next to the bottom of the Cabriolet (pedestrian lift in the village). Ski directly to the hotel front door. The rooms are very large and include a kitchenette, fireplace and living room. However, the TV was very small.
The customer service was worse than expected. They initially directed us to the wrong room and then misdirected us to the wrong tower. They also didn't offer to help with our baggage and we had to call for towels twice and the second time they told us it would be an hour wait.
In spite of the poor customer service, I would still recommend staying here. It is the cheapest hotel in the pedestrian village and VERY convenient. Even convenient to the public parking lot if you want to park your car for free and take a short walk instead of paying $10/day to park in the underground garage at the hotel.
Overall this is a great stay and I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour des Voyageurs, Les Suites Tremblant’s most visited hotel and the rendez-vous for Tremblant’s major gatherings. A must for families, groups and conventioneers, this hotel is known for its warm welcome and friendly, uncompromising service. You will also have access to Starbucks Coffee located at the lobby level, a bike rental shop and many road and mountain biking trails, footsteps away. You’re part of the family here, so come in our hotel newly renovated and make yourself at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Tour des Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Des Voyageurs Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Tour Des Voyageurs Mont Tremblant
- La Tour Des Voyageurs