The reviews are all right on...this place was great! We really enjoyed our stay. Sylvie and her staff served up a great and filling breakfast each morning. They were both engaging and helpful. They truly show that they love what they do! They helped us with discounted ski passes and offered great dining recommendations each night. We will definitely be back and will continue to highly review this establishment to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at 1 km from Tremblant Resort and ski hill. Large log home B&B Inn with 9 comfortable rooms all with private bathroom. Gourmet breakfast included. Large living room with fireplace. Hiking, bike path, cross country ski and snowshoeing trails at doorstep. Packages available: Ski, rest & relaxation at the Scandinave Spa, canoe. Private beach access on Lake Tremblant. Free Wifi and parking. Sylvie and Pierre owners & Innkeepers since 1991. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Auberge Le Lupin B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Lupin Bed And Breakfast
- Auberge Le Lupin Hotel Mont Tremblant