“A magnificent experience in Mont Tremblant”

Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 28 August 2013

we stayed in a 2 bedroom family suite. Two separate spacious bedrooms with separate bathrooms. excellent living room and balcony over viewing the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and the lake. The hotel location is absolutely beautiful, very peaceful. loved the private lake and an easy access from hotel.
The rooms were very clean and nicely designed. The beds were very comfortable, actually wanted to take one home with me.The Kitchenette was cute, with all the necessary things one might need to have a nice, easy stay and if fancy preparing a breakfast for everyone:)
This hotel made my reunion with my family in Canada a very memorable trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank asal2013
chateaubeauvallon, General Manager at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others. We take great pride in offering luxurious accommodations and great value. We are thankful you chose Chateau Beauvallon for a memorable family reunion. I am pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed our 2-bedroom suites. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier – General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We made a reservation in this hotel... arrive at 13h15 room not ready.. disappointing, even by trevelling a lot, it does not happen very often... so we decide to have lunch there... nothing to eat ... ah ok we will go to the beautiful village of Tremblant...to come back at 16h well room not available still... very disappointing we cancelled everything not to go back ever again... Forgot to say 260 $ for one room.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest, I am disappointed to hear that you encountered issues regarding your room at the moment of check-in. As most with most hotels, we guaranty are rooms for 4:00 pm however on extremely rare occasions there may be exceptions where it may sometimes take a little longer. Our restaurant is open for daily in prime season for dinner and Wednesday to Sunday in shoulder season. We are always happy to let guest check in as soon as they arrive in the afternoon and the vast majority of them do. I am sorry that you did not have a chance to stay with us and truly enjoy your stay. I can assure you I have shared your comments with our housekeeping manager. We hope that you will consider Château Beauvallon again in the future Sincerely, Françoise Reynier – General Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The staff at Chateau Beauvallon were very pleasant and helpful. They went out of their way to accommodate me and provided excellent services. I came to Mont-Tremblant for the Ironman race, and they were awesome to congratulate us and give us special consideration, ie, our bikes and transportation if needed. I came back to see a big Ironman banner in the lobby after the race which was very nice of them.

It was less than 2 miles to the center of the Village, so easy to drive down there, or bike or run. The amenities where perfect, as I was able to cook simple meals in the room for convenience, and had good internet access. They also had nice muffins and plenty of coffee for breakfast! The pool was nice, and used the gym a bit for my legs after the race. Enjoyed having some cold drafts at the bar a few times, and excellent sushi btw.! I had a crab roll one night and it was amazing.

Definitely would stay there again. It really made the trip extra fun and wonderful. Merci Beau Coup! < they also put up with my bad french.

Room Tip: I stayed in a one bedroom suite. It was roomy and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Noel M
chateaubeauvallon, General Manager at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear guest, thank you for sharing such a positive review. I am very pleased that your stay was a success and I will pass on your comments to my team. It so inspiring for all of us to see athletes such as you participates to this incredible Ironman event. We know how much dedication is required for you to take part to the event and we are glad to be part of it. Being a lake front hotel with all the amenities and right on the bike course makes Chateau Beauvallon a great venue for all athletes, Congratulation for being and Ironman. We look forward to seeing you again for Ironman 2014! Merci et à bientôt. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Nice stay, but not a luxury hotel. We were visiting for Ironman Mont-Tremblant which was handy because we were on the race course. It was very helpful that the hotel provided a shuttle and it started very early which was much appreciated!

The hotel itself doesn't have a lot of extras, especially for the price. The gym is very small and is shared with vending machines (odd). The bar is ok - my experience wasn't great since I was consistently ignored by the barman who actually ended up delivering room-service as I stood and waited for him. (The helpful chef had to come out and serve me, thanks!) I didn't eat at the main dining room, but did want to order bar food which doesn't exist. Neither do they serve breakfast, just muffins and a coffee machine.

The rooms were decent with a nicely equipped kitchen. No complaints there.

Overall, it was sufficient but I would not rush back. If I was to return to Mont-Tremblant I would look into the hotels in the village. Better views, options for coffee, restaurant etc close by without having to drive, and likely no more expensive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear guest, thank you for your sharing your experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed the free shuttle service offered to guests during the Ironman competition. I have taken note of your feedback and will be discussing your comments with the appropriate team members. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier - General Manager

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Beautiful accommodations, friendly and helpful staff, and 5 minutes outside of Tremblant village...what more can you as for?! The rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchenette has everything that you would need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The bathrooms are very well kept and nicely designed. This is a perfect hotel for a romantic get-away and/or family vacation. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest, thank you for sharing such a positive review. What distinguishes Château Beauvallon from the other hotels in the area, is the fact that we are an all suites hotel. Our free VIP shuttle service makes is very convenient to get to the resorts just minutes away.I am pleased that you enjoyed the accommodations and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier - General Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2013

This hotel was perfect for us. The suite was very comfortable. 2 bathrooms and cooking facilties for those who would be so inclined. We ate at the restaurant which had good sushi with a different touch, a sliver of beef tenderloin on each piece that we ordered. Made in the middle of the room. The room came with a 20% discount on food. The bar had a decent collection of single malt scotch if interested. The staff was extremely helpful and the hotel has a shuttle available for trips to restaurants/attractions etc. We were on a golf trip and it was an excellent location for that. The only negatives I can come up with is the temperature of the "spa"/hot tub. It was lukewarm at best, not much of a hot tub experience and "breakfast" is continental and there was no other breakfast options on site. We will return on our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest, I am pleased that you have decided to share your experience with others on Trip Advisor. We have just opened our new sushi and prime steak restaurant and I am thrilled that you enjoyed the experience. As for the temperature of the hot tub, I have advised our maintenance staff and the issue has been addressed so thank you for letting us know. As you know we do not provide breakfast but we are happy to offer complimentary coffee, juice, muffins and fruits at our self service station We look forward to your return at Château Beauvallon. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier - General Manager

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This very nice place is somewhere between a vacation rental and a hotel. The accommodation is designed for those who intend to spend time in the glorious countryside. For the winter visitor the famous ski mountain needs no introduction. The summer visitor will enjoy the hotel pool and the easily accessible lakes, beaches, walks, bicycle rides and golf, and if they are in this hotel, looking after themselves. The cooking facilities and kitchenware in the suite style rooms are fine for a long term stay in which expenses need to be controlled. The restaurant, which is quite small, does not serve breakfast, but there are complimentary muffins and beverages and a fruit bowl available in the morning. This is not a place for the busy business person, but is ideal for a family or a bunch of young friends in Tremblant for what nature (and the casino?) has to offer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. Since 2005, Château Beauvallon has catered to families, athletes, business guests and many more. We are very prod of our location in nature, close enough to the action yet located in a calm natural environment. We hope to have you back with us soon. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier - General Manager