“our stay at Chateau Beauvallon”

Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Our stay at this hotel was outstanding! The staff are very friendly. Very helpful with us as our French is very poor! The hotel is located very close to Mont Tremblant. We hiked in the area at both Mont Tremblant and also Mont Tremblant National Park,. Both within close driving distance from hotel. We went during off season and therefore Monday and Tuesday, did not have dining available. However they welcomed you with fresh fruit, muffins and coffee each morning in the lobby. Our room had the ablility to make our own meals. The rooms were very clean.

Room Tip: We choose a one bedroom suite with an option of preparing our own meals.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Caroline W
chateaubeauvallon, General Manager at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We take pride at providing the best possible vacation experience for all our guests. Our hotel location allows indeed great flexibility in terms of accessing the many activities and venues our destination has to offer. After a great day of outdoor adventure, we like to think Chateau Beauvallon is the best place to relax and unwind in a wonderful setting. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier, General Manager

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Whent there two couples primarely for golfing, enjoyed every minute of our stay. Staff is very helpfull and appear to enjoy working there. Rooms where spacious and extra clean. Hotel is in the middle of the action between the town the mountain and the golfs.Plenty of free parking and complementary shuttle will take you all around.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear guest, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your golf vacation at our hotel. Our entire team is devoted to Château Beauvallon and this is seen in through the different services offered. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier, General Manager.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Stayed 3 nights in a 2 bedroom family suite, the suite has a full kitchenette, dining area, two washrooms, living room area has a beautiful fireplace, the balcony has sitting area too and we can see the lake, swimming pool from our balcony, the whole suite was comfortable and clean.

The bellhop Daniel was very friendly and helpful. He was so nice to us much better than the front desk staff.

We enjoyed the hotel outdoor and indoor pool and so relaxed hot tub, and they had a life guard on site.

We drove to the village about 5 mins driving, just used shuttle in the late afternoon one day, the shuttle service was convenient.

We didn't really have a chance to eat in the restaurant, as my friend has cancer she didn't trust outside food, she tried to bring her nanny with us and cooked our own homemade meals.

We stayed for 4 days but my daughter was so sad before checking out. She said this was the best hotel ever. She is like that, always like the hotels better than any sightseeing. We will try to be back to this hotel for her.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your experience. I am very pleased that you and your family enjoyed our cozy 2-bedrrom family suite as well as our amenities. It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you back in the near future. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier, General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2013

we stayed in a 2 bedroom family suite. Two separate spacious bedrooms with separate bathrooms. excellent living room and balcony over viewing the swimming pool, Jacuzzi and the lake. The hotel location is absolutely beautiful, very peaceful. loved the private lake and an easy access from hotel.
The rooms were very clean and nicely designed. The beds were very comfortable, actually wanted to take one home with me.The Kitchenette was cute, with all the necessary things one might need to have a nice, easy stay and if fancy preparing a breakfast for everyone:)
This hotel made my reunion with my family in Canada a very memorable trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank asal2013
chateaubeauvallon, General Manager at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others. We take great pride in offering luxurious accommodations and great value. We are thankful you chose Chateau Beauvallon for a memorable family reunion. I am pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed our 2-bedroom suites. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier – General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We made a reservation in this hotel... arrive at 13h15 room not ready.. disappointing, even by trevelling a lot, it does not happen very often... so we decide to have lunch there... nothing to eat ... ah ok we will go to the beautiful village of Tremblant...to come back at 16h well room not available still... very disappointing we cancelled everything not to go back ever again... Forgot to say 260 $ for one room.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guest, I am disappointed to hear that you encountered issues regarding your room at the moment of check-in. As most with most hotels, we guaranty are rooms for 4:00 pm however on extremely rare occasions there may be exceptions where it may sometimes take a little longer. Our restaurant is open for daily in prime season for dinner and Wednesday to Sunday in shoulder season. We are always happy to let guest check in as soon as they arrive in the afternoon and the vast majority of them do. I am sorry that you did not have a chance to stay with us and truly enjoy your stay. I can assure you I have shared your comments with our housekeeping manager. We hope that you will consider Château Beauvallon again in the future Sincerely, Françoise Reynier – General Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The staff at Chateau Beauvallon were very pleasant and helpful. They went out of their way to accommodate me and provided excellent services. I came to Mont-Tremblant for the Ironman race, and they were awesome to congratulate us and give us special consideration, ie, our bikes and transportation if needed. I came back to see a big Ironman banner in the lobby after the race which was very nice of them.

It was less than 2 miles to the center of the Village, so easy to drive down there, or bike or run. The amenities where perfect, as I was able to cook simple meals in the room for convenience, and had good internet access. They also had nice muffins and plenty of coffee for breakfast! The pool was nice, and used the gym a bit for my legs after the race. Enjoyed having some cold drafts at the bar a few times, and excellent sushi btw.! I had a crab roll one night and it was amazing.

Definitely would stay there again. It really made the trip extra fun and wonderful. Merci Beau Coup! < they also put up with my bad french.

Room Tip: I stayed in a one bedroom suite. It was roomy and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Noel M
chateaubeauvallon, General Manager at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear guest, thank you for sharing such a positive review. I am very pleased that your stay was a success and I will pass on your comments to my team. It so inspiring for all of us to see athletes such as you participates to this incredible Ironman event. We know how much dedication is required for you to take part to the event and we are glad to be part of it. Being a lake front hotel with all the amenities and right on the bike course makes Chateau Beauvallon a great venue for all athletes, Congratulation for being and Ironman. We look forward to seeing you again for Ironman 2014! Merci et à bientôt. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Nice stay, but not a luxury hotel. We were visiting for Ironman Mont-Tremblant which was handy because we were on the race course. It was very helpful that the hotel provided a shuttle and it started very early which was much appreciated!

The hotel itself doesn't have a lot of extras, especially for the price. The gym is very small and is shared with vending machines (odd). The bar is ok - my experience wasn't great since I was consistently ignored by the barman who actually ended up delivering room-service as I stood and waited for him. (The helpful chef had to come out and serve me, thanks!) I didn't eat at the main dining room, but did want to order bar food which doesn't exist. Neither do they serve breakfast, just muffins and a coffee machine.

The rooms were decent with a nicely equipped kitchen. No complaints there.

Overall, it was sufficient but I would not rush back. If I was to return to Mont-Tremblant I would look into the hotels in the village. Better views, options for coffee, restaurant etc close by without having to drive, and likely no more expensive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear guest, thank you for your sharing your experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed the free shuttle service offered to guests during the Ironman competition. I have taken note of your feedback and will be discussing your comments with the appropriate team members. Sincerely, Françoise Reynier - General Manager