My wife and I stayed at this hotel for a night for a wedding anniversary. We arrived quite early but were pleasantly surprised when we checked in and were informed that the room was ready and that would be able to access it immediately (it helps that it is low season). We had a suite, the room was clean and warm and well furnished. We ate at the restaurant onsite for dinner which was absolutely fantastic. I totally recommend the steak and I am certain that my wife would recommend the sushi, she had the 'White Knight.' The location of the hotel was very close to the mountain, village and other outdoor activities. The shuttle bus and valet service (free) to and from the mountain/village was great as we could leave our car, enjoy ourselves and come back to the hotel whenever we wanted (shuttle service ended at 5 but valet service(van and driver from the hotel)) went to 11. We are already talking about going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just five minutes -3km (2mi.) from the Tremblant ski resort, on a vast, private, lakeside property where guests can relax and enjoy indoor, outdoor pool & hot tub, cross country skiing & snow showing right from our door step. Whether a romantic retreat, ladies-only getaway or enjoyable family vacations, we take care of every little detail. We have a charming restaurant & bar with a menu of epicurean delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Beauvallon Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Chateau Beauvallon