“very good”

Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 13 July 2014

me and my wife stayed 2 weeknights.very nice hotel. friendly staff. hotel rooms very nice.Front desk service is people very helpful.Rooms are huge and well maintained.They have shuttle service to village for free whole day until 11 pm..Location is little far from village about 5 km. so its not in walking distance but very peaceful perfect for family with kids lot of things inside hotels for kids to enjoy.they only small recommendation for hotel room is they need more power outlet.our room had 2 power outlets both were behind big dresser and was not accessible.
i will recommend and will stay again if i go tremblant again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank akash75
Alain L, General Manager at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear guest, I am pleased to hear that you will be returning to our wonderful hotel the next time you visit Mont-Tremblant. We continually strive to offer superior customer service and I appreciate you taking the time to mention the service you received. Although located only a couple of minutes from the pedestrian village, we do offer a complimentary shuttle service to all of our guests. Thanks again for taking the time to share with others and I look forward to your next stay with us. Sincerely, Alain Labarre – General Manager

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Recently stayed here for three nights and wished it could have been longer. The hotel is beautifully situated right next to a lake and a couple of km from Mont Tremblant village. The rooms are huge and very well stocked with kitchen utensils, fridge, microwave, hob, two Tv's, two bathrooms and a dishwasher. We had a lovely patio overlooking the pool. All staff were very friendly and helpful. A few reviewers have complained about the breakfast, however we were very satisfied with the complimentary muffins, fruit, coffee and fruit juices available to take back to our room every morning. In fairness the hotel don't actually advertise it as breakfast!
A lovely hotel , one which we would love to return to if we ever come back to this lovely part of Canada.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lesley999Walsall

Dear guest, Thank you for sharing such a positive review. Château Beauvallon offers an enchanting setting to permit our guests a relaxing getaway while being just steps from the action of Tremblant’s pedestrian village. We will be delighted to welcome you back the next time you travel to the Laurentians. Sincerely, Alain Labarre – General Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here the weekend of the Ironman in Tremblant. It was just a quick getaway and we weren't expecting much, so we were very pleasantly surprised by the beautiful facilities and the amazing front desk service. Being 6 months pregnant, I was obviously not there for the Ironman, and the fluently bilingual staff were very solicitious every time we spoke with them in making sure we understood that the check-out time would be delayed due to road closures.
I very much enjoyed the surprise fruit basket, and like the hotel itself, all the fruit was perfectly unblemished.

My husband and I are a little snobby, and enjoy staying in high-end boutique hotels when we travel (this may change after we become parents!). Chateau Beauvallon exceeded our expectations in terms of room, facilities and overall atmosphere. The room was spotless and obviously very well maintained; we have stayed at boutique hotels in Old Montreal that were far less well-kept. The kitchenette was fully stocked with everything you would need.

We really enjoyed the balcony overlooking the pool and pond, it was really nice to sit outside enjoying the view and fresh air.
We had dinner our second night at the restaurant, and the food was amazing! We shared a sushi roll for an appetizer, and both had steak as a main...the service was very quick and the quality was exceptional.

The shuttle service turned out to be more of a private pick-up and drop off service wherever you wanted to go in Tremblant. I can't remember the driver's name but he was excellent.

The only small sadness was the breakfast bar...I believe the front desk staff described it as more of a snack, and that is apt. Nothing wrong with coffee, juice and muffins but the muffins were prepackaged and processed, full of fat, sugar and calories. It was complimentary and better than nothing though, so I don't want to complain too much! We would have found our own alternative for breakfast if the roads hadn't been closed that day, so it was just circumstance.

We left a little early, choosing to take an hour long detour in order to be home a little sooner. I realized too late that I had left my pregnancy body pillow at the hotel and we couldn't turn back. A few days later, I contacted the hotel and they sent my pillow to me through fedex. Very much appreciated!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cinnabum

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of our hotel. I am very happy that your stay with us was relaxing and that you were able to enjoy our enchanting setting. Our Prime Steak Sushi Bar has been open for over a year now and the comments are always the same. The USDA Prime steak is succulent and the specialty sushi melts in your mouth! Many families with young kids also stay at our hotel which pleases all and so please feel free to come back once the little one is born. Sincerely, Alain Labarre – General Manager.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great weekend getaway! Highly Recommend
My wife and I went away for our 4th Anniversary to a familiar hot spot, but this time we wanted to stay outside the main village. What a perfect choice we made by staying here. Our room was perfect ( room 120) located right beside the pool in a perfect one bedroom with 2 bathrooms. Our room was clean and well put together, the facilities were clean, although the pool was a little dirty. They have a quick and effective shuttle service that saved us $15.00 parking each time we went to the village. All in all it was an amazing weekend getaway.
Positives:
Great spacious room, very polite staff , very Bilingual staff, shuttle service fast and easy to use, great bar and restaurant on site, Large family safe pool, fire pit and beautiful views.
Negative
Air conditioning in the room was only able to go to 72F ( this is warm for us) Breakfast was not to yummy and minimal choice. It doesn’t claim to have breakfast but I thought I would review.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pfamily613

Dear guest, I am pleased that you highly recommend Château Beauvallon. Our guests repeat often how much they appreciate our complimentary shuttle service which runs from 8:00am to 11:00pm and I am glad that you took advantage of this service. I must specify to others that we do not offer a breakfast service per say but rather a complimentary self-serve coffee, espresso, latté, juice station with muffins and fresh fruit every morning. We sincerely look forward to your next visit with us. Regards, Alain Labarre – General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2014

When at Tremblant in the summer, this is my "go to" accommodations. The suites are large, clean, and very comfortable. Service on this particular trip was exceptional - Wendy at the front desk was awesome! We ate at their steak/sushi restaurant on our first night – food and service were very good. Definitely a great place to stay while visiting the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice. I prefer the 1st floor to give access to the grounds and pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul R
Alain L, Directeur général at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear guest, I am pleased to hear that Château Beauvallon is your preferred venue in Tremblant. Our restaurant, Prime Steak Sushi Bar has been open for 1 year now and the general feedback is that the food is subliminal. I will pass along your words to my entire staff as it is worth underlying the great customer service you received during your stay. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Alain Labarre – General Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our last visit was a few years ago via a Groupon or other; we really liked it and returned again. The setting and location is excellent: the views onto the pool and small lake are calming (despite the road noise). We love the great balconies and the rooms are very well-appointed, clean and well-maintained. Close to walking/biking trails and the pedestrian village, as well as golf and everything else in the area.
The restaurant is a bit pricey so we didn't eat there, but prepared a meal in our room with kitchen and enjoyed on our balcony.
It is a limited service place (the indoor pool and fitness are nothing special), but go for the peaceful setting and great rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank smallworld0
Alain L, Directeur général at Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear guest, Thank for you sharing your recent experience at Château Beauvallon. We are pleased that you came back for a second visit. We take great pride in offering suites which make our guests feel right at home. We look forward to your third visit with us. Sincerely, Alain Labarre – General Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Went to Mont Tremblant with my better half on a recommendation from my cousin Mary Lynn. We have been going to Stowe Vermont yearly for our marriage get-away for the past 20 years and decided to give Mont Tremblant a shot. It was closer by 3 hours from Stowe (which was convenient) and was also situated in a mountainous region. Hotel was nice. Since we were in may, it was fairly quiet. Room was nice. Only thing I would recommend to the Hotel is to do something about the breakfast. It was continental style with coffee, juice and "bagged" muffins and fruit. Would have been nice to have at least fresh muffins and croisants, Very disappointing. Other than that, the staff were very friendly and always greeted us when we came in and left. Would go back again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 105. It was on the main level and was quiet and clean. It had a separate room with...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank garrywh

Dear guest, I am pleased that you were able to discover Tremblant and our wonderful hotel. Indeed May is very quiet in the region and so I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back during the summer or winter. I must specify that we do not offer any breakfast but rather a complimentary self-serve station offering a variety of coffee, juice, muffins and fresh fruit. I sincerely apologise that this was described as a breakfast as we do not at all consider it as such. None the less, I am happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back soon. Sincerely, Alain Labarre, General Manager