me and my wife stayed 2 weeknights.very nice hotel. friendly staff. hotel rooms very nice.Front desk service is people very helpful.Rooms are huge and well maintained.They have shuttle service to village for free whole day until 11 pm..Location is little far from village about 5 km. so its not in walking distance but very peaceful perfect for family with kids lot of things inside hotels for kids to enjoy.they only small recommendation for hotel room is they need more power outlet.our room had 2 power outlets both were behind big dresser and was not accessible.
i will recommend and will stay again if i go tremblant again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just five minutes -3km (2mi.) from the Tremblant ski resort, on a vast, private, lakeside property where guests can relax and enjoy indoor, outdoor pool & hot tub, cross country skiing & snow showing right from our door step. Whether a romantic retreat, ladies-only getaway or enjoyable family vacations, we take care of every little detail. We have a charming restaurant & bar with a menu of epicurean delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Beauvallon Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Chateau Beauvallon