“Loved the Scandinave for an Anniversary Celebration” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant

Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
More attraction details
Owner description: This spa is known for its unique Scandinavian-style treatments.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Ottawa
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Loved the Scandinave for an Anniversary Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

After a day of zip lining on the mountain it was great to spend a few hours at the Scandinave before dinner. We arrived around 3:00 PM on what we thought would be a very busy weekend since it was the marathon but it was wonderful. Plenty of places to sit including the dome chairs, by the fire and the entire spa was not crowded so we had lots of time and space to do the circuits. Make sure you do the warm, cold, relaxation circuits to get the full effect. Our favorite hot experience was the warm baths, cold was the river which was beautifully chilled but not cold and the dome chairs or hammocks to relax. Staff were great. We can't wait to return again!

Visited August 2014
Scandinave, Spa Director at Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Dear Guest,
We appreciate your remarks and will certainly share them with our team.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great way to spend an afternoon relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the spa during our visit to Tremblant. We had an excellent afternoon relaxing. We had massages which were ok - a bit overpriced. However, we LOVED the heated pools, hammocks and overall peace and tranquility of the facility. If you go: bring a water bottle or bottled water. They have cups there but they are small. Also, we loved sitting in the adirondack chairs by the fire - smell was heavenly - and I would have liked to bring a good book.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. Rest assured that I will share your great comments regarding our service with the entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards,
Montreal, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great way to relax in Mont-Tremblant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

I have visited many Spas in Quebec and Le Scandinave in Tremblant is one of my favourites. Though I wouldn't recommend going for a massage (They are overpriced!) I do recommend spending the day at their thermal bathes. The set up in the forest by the river (which you can even dunk yourself into during the summer months) is beautiful and there are lots of different hot and cold water options. The attention to detail is great and you can even find apples and tea around the spa to keep your belly full!

Dear Guest,
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We traveled a few hours to get to Mont-Tremblant Spa. Firstly, as we paid to get in, the employee told us where the hot and cold pools were located. As we started to walk around, we only noticed one hot pool (the small one) and the other slightly larger one was closed for renovation. We were surprised and really disappointed that the employee did not advise us of this.. The small pool held 10 people max.. so this was not too relaxing as people came in and out, stepping on your toes or elbowing you.. We stayed there for an hour max as the only thing we could do was try to relax in the small hot pool or sit by the river hearing the loud traffic go by.. This place is over-rated.. If you are coming from eastern Ontario and vicinity, the Nordik in Chelsea, QC is ten times better and way more relaxing. We drove back home - we are heading to the Nordik tomorrow!

1 Thank M C
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your message regarding during your recent visit.
May I request that you contact us directly to further elaborate on this issue.
I can be reached directly at deana@scandinave.com
Sincerely
Ottawa, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Nice but small”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been to many different spa and this will probably be the last time at the Spa Scandinave for a few reasons : far away from my home (2h), establishment is small and I have seen better closer to home.

Reservation : Done over the phone because I could not do it online...for some reason. The person on the phone was very nice and helpful but I also like doing it online like some other places.

Pros: The place is clean, they offer you a locker, a lock and 2 bath towels. The lockers are a bit bigger then some other places. There are 8 showers !! that's great! and they are very private. There is a dispenser with liquid soap, shampoo and conditionner. But I personally always bring my own. They have some flavoured water in some places and some apple for you to eat. There is also a place to purchase some healthy food.

Cons : I find the place too small. The sauna was not hot enough to my liking. The steam sauna was not hot enough for my liking. You can go in the River ... but be aware, if you step on the wook, it is very slippery. They is some rubber but not all the way. They should remedy that !!! and they should also had another step to go in the river...because the last step, is a big one.
I also find that the current in the river is big, if you let yourself float...you will go far....so they should put a rope for people to grab one...just in case. But this is only my opinion...for security reasons. In the river, you will have the noise of the city...and the road...not very relaxing.

Massage : It was nice but at the end when you are on your back, I appreciate when they put a small towel over my eyes...and that was not done. I also like to have a small mirror in the room after the massage just to look at myself and replace my hair, makeup...and there was none.

Would I recommend this place .... only if you live close to it...because I know of a much better place. It is called Le Nordik Spa-Nature (lenordik.com), in Chelsea, QC.

1 Thank lyse b
Hello,
Your feedback is appreciated. We always value our clients comments.
Please do contact us directly to provide more detail about your complaint.
I can be reached at the following address: deana@scandinave.com
Kind regards,