“Had a really great experience here”
Review of Au Beau Soleil

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Au Beau Soleil
Ranked #16 of 21 Mont Tremblant B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My girlfriend and I spent 3 nights here last week and it was fantastic. A super nice couple runs the place and they were extremely accomodating and knowledgeable about things to do in the area. The breakfasts were out of this world; course after course of delicious goodness. The entire place was very tidy and it was nice to kick back in the hot tub after a long day of skiing.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason H

Reviewed 4 January 2013

Au Beau Soleil has a great location. It is located on the main road and about a 10 minute drive to the bottom of the moutain. It is also walking distance to the old village of Tremblant where there are some restaurants and ski rental places. It is convenient to rent ski's here to aviod crowds on the moutain.

The B & B is clean and has a nice size room with your own bathroom. It is very clean. The bed is very comfortable to get a great night sleep. You have access to use the outside jacuzzi. It is also located across the street from a lake. The B & B has a driveway that makes life easy!

You feel as if you are staying with family. Stan and Karen are great people. They are very helpful and friendly. They give you the low down on everything you need to know. The breakfast is amazing. We had fresh fruit everyday. Our breakfast choices were crepes, frittata, and apple cinnamon pancake.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cloglisci
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I went there with my husband and we felt like with our family. Karen and Stan (the owners) are just so friendly and thoughtful hosts. The place is very clean and it is so close to the old village of Tremblant. The breakfast was made with fabulous organic ingredients and it was so generous.
Stan also is an encyclopaedia about the region and he will not spare any effort to guide you and get you all needed information and some little tips on how to save money in Tremblant.

I warmly recommend it to anyone and, I myself, plan to go back there shortly.

Houda B.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Stayed here a couple of nights with my wife and 5 month old child and it was an amazing experience. The accommodations were exceptionally clean, The room was large enough to have a playpen set up. Had a lovely evening in front of a firepit roasting marshmellows and gazing at the stars. Slept wonderfully after a days adventure in Mont Tremblant. They had a juccuzzi and kayak available to us. Situated in front of a small lake to kayak. But the best thing about our stay were the hosts who put all the hearts into their wonderful bed and breakfast. The breakfast was "Delicious!!!!!". You can really tell the breakfast was made with love!!!! We are definitely going to go back. Thank you Stan and Karen for a lovely weekend!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Hi,

I have spent a night at "Au beau soleil" and I really had a great time. I went to the small private beach, but didn't have much energy left for some kayaking :) I went to have dinner in the little city, which is at about 10 minutes by walk. When i came back, I went into she spa to relax a bit.

The lady was very nice, she made me feel comfortable as soon as I arrived. We had a few talks about different subjects, that was nice. I also had a free sandwich for lunch, the day after =) (Which was very good, thanks again!)

Just go, you will have a great time!

Room Tip: The room at the first floor is like a little appartment with stove and everything. Perfect for famil...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I have been in this B&B for two times. Couple of years ago before I have any kids, I had a wonderful group trip in total of five people in Fall. This year, my family of 3 had great ski trip in Au Beau Soleil B&B again. The facility is better than before. There is no only bedroom with living room, fireplace and private bathroom, but also have a kitchen. It is great for us to relax with our kid after whole day ski on the hill. There is more than enough space to put our equipment. The warm fireplace is definate a bonus. Wonderful breakfast on the second floor with the view of lake and bird even in winter. Free internet for us is a must. The location is in the old village. It is 5min to visitor centre. We drive to free parking lot, change to ski boots, get on board of free shuttle. So the whole exiting day starts from there. If you like cross country, it is perfect too. The trail is right next to the door along the lake. We didn't do it. The only thing I don't like is the decoration.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms. Highly recommand the room with living room.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We stayed in the apartment on the first floor. We were treated to delicious breakfasts fit for kings, so large that we barely ate at lunch even though we were skiing in some very cold temperatures during February. The inn is within walking distance of the town, along a beautiful lakeside path. The inn keepers are warm folks with a lot of knowledge about the local area as well as Montreal and greater Quebec. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple