“Great place for a lunch”
Review of Aux Truffes - CLOSED

Aux Truffes
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Montee Ryan
Reviewed 8 August 2012

The food is very flavorful, well plated, and the atmosphere is great. Not a place for little kids, but that makes it a great place for adults!

Service was very pleasant - but a little slow.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

The food here was just average. What makes this restaurant stand out are the exceptionally high prices. I was blown away by the prices for just average food. Service was good but still there was more than one mistake made by the servers with our group of 7 people. Would not be my choice if I ever return to Tremblant.

1  Thank DeirdreWade
Reviewed 22 July 2012

High culinary standards in a tourist resort where grills are considered sophisticated dining options. Impeccable service and very creative dishes that highlight the best ingredients Quebec has to offer.

Reviewed 26 April 2012

I had the pleasure of dining at Aux Truffes in the early part of our stay at Mont Tremblant. The decor was elegant, simple with a touch of modern. The service, provided by Sylvie, was wonderful and she was able to recommend plenty of wonderful additions to the menu even to those of us who don't speak French. Through th entire meal, the food was imaginative and perfectly prepared. The star for me was the foiegras which was done in a vanilla pear and pepper sauce. After what was one the greatest meals that I've ever had worldwide, we asked to see the chef. Martin Foucher was a very personable and driven chef whose talents are at home in the kitchen as well as in front of his patrons. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a unique food and dining experience without the gimmicks that can often be associated with resort restaurants. In fact, we are going again tonight to try new menu items. This just cannot be beaten.

Reviewed 9 April 2012

The food was just as expected from a 4 star restaurant!