“Superb French Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Montee Ryan
Reviewed 6 March 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Aux Truffes. If you enjoy great French food, this is the place to go. We went during the week without reservations and got a nice table. It is centrally located in the Pace St. Bernard area.

Reviewed 16 February 2010

We had reservations for 6, only had settings for 5. They did rectify this within a few minutes. My husband and I ordered the tasting menu. The first course, the Ahi tuna was good, the second course scallop with the beetroot cole slaw was okay (their specials seemed to contain a lot of beetroot so I felt I was on an episode of Iron Chef where the special ingredient of the day was beetroot), the cantalope/anisette ice was absolutely horrible. I felt I was eating one of those sno-cones at the carnival and the black licorice taste overpowered the cantalope. Frankly it gave me a headache. The cheese platter was okay-again, the presentation could have been much better-throwing cranberries and walnuts and apricots on a cheese platter does not make a great cheese platter. Unfortunately did not have an opportunity to try the dessert because we were there for over 2 1/2 hours and had to leave. Wasn't offered to even take it home-though I don't know if it was transportable. I've been to many tasting menus in NY, Toronto and Europe and can't say this one is in my top ten. Try Bouley in New York for an absolutely fantastic tasting menu.

Reviewed 15 February 2010

Wonderful service, food and atmosphere. We saved this restaurant for Valentine's evening 2010 and they made it extremely special. From fresh salads to the beef and lobster as well as desserts, this restaurant excelled in all categories. Although it certainly added positively to the atmosphere, don't sit next to the fireplace unless you want to wear a skimpy dress and stay warm. They turned it off whenever it became too hot upon request without any hesitation. Great for adults as well as fine dining 10 year olds.

Reviewed 22 January 2010

Had the amazing tasting menu. Loved the sweetbreads. A gourmet treat in Tremblant

Reviewed 6 July 2009

Our first visit to this restaurant. Decor smart and sophisticated, waiters pleasant and attentive, food delicious, price rather expensive but not unexpectedly so.