“I will never go back”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2014

It is the 1st time I write a review and take the time to do it to share my poor experience. This was the worse restaurant I have ever experienced. Although the place looks very good, I was very disappointed with the food. First, my 2 kids have allergies. This restaurant calls themselves "kids friendly" but they would not adapt the menu to suit the needs of my 2 kids who cannot eat gluten nor dairy. Even if it's an Italian restaurant, I have ALWAYS been able to get good service and good food for my kids anywhere I went before; chicken breast with tomato sauce and they are happy. So, the waitress would not adapt the menu for my kids "the chef doesn't want to modify anything, you will find something on the menu". Ok, I will take the fish. When it arrives, it has mashed potatoes with milk ! So nothing was suitable on the menu. I had penne arrabiata and they were the worse I ever had. Out of 5 adults, 3 were not satisfied with their food. Although we didn't ask, we were never offered a compensation. Never again.

2  Thank Genny-Montreal

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I'm pretty difficult when it comes to choose a restaurant but when I went to Ital Delli I was completely amazed. The ambiance was really friendly and it was perfect for a romantic dinner. The food was literally delicious and the prices were reasonable. The waiter was really kind and helpful. We really had a good service. I strongly recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here so many times that we think it is one of the best restos in the area. Food is good and their new location is great. They still kept the kiddie area which makes it great family friendly place.

2  Thank MarlagMontreal
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We decided to try the new location - so glad we did! The locale is lovely - complete with deer wandering up the hill beside the resto. Friendly & efficient service too. Carpaccio appetizer was plentiful & tasty. The carbonara (hubby had small plate as appetizer) was authentic & enjoyable. I tried the fig pasta & really enjoyed it - nice contrast between sweet & salty. Hubby had the filet Rossini & raved. Good desserts too. So glad we returned & look forward to our next visit.

2  Thank ice_rider
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Venue as recently changed and the new location is much better. Nice open kitchen and good atmosphere although still a little loud. The table d'hôte is good value. My Caesar salad was crispy and my rigatoni was hot and spicy the way I like it. Wine list is limited but has some good choices and pricing was fair. Nice place for a family pasta fair.

3  Thank Dennis J