“So good that we went back twice in one week!”
Review of Les Copains d'abord - CLOSED

Les Copains d'abord
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: French, Greek, Contemporary, Wine Bar, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Situated in downtown Mont-Tremblant, Copains inspires all of the senses with its modern chic ambiance, contemporary french cuisine, and gracious service.
Bristol, Rhode Island
“So good that we went back twice in one week!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had the pleasure of meeting the owner and chef Eric who prepared the most amazing dinners during our week stay at Mt. Tremblant. We were there right before the Iron Man Weekend and the Music Festival, so the place wasn't exactly busy. We were there both times with another couple. My friend and I both had the Veal Chop...it was so good that we decided to go back three nights later for another one. It is the best veal chop we ever had and we had plenty during our life time all over the world. Need I say more! Our respective spouses both like their pasta dishes. Be warn though, they are not the fastest in service but we were on vacation with friends, so we like the slow relaxed pace. Not unlike dining in the Côte d'Azur!

3 Thank bristolfishaholic
chefguy2009, Owner at Les Copains d'abord, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear guests,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
We were humbled by your second visit in one week.
Clients like yourselves make it all worth while.
cheers to you and Merci beaucooup
e.

Chicago, Illinois
“French Cooking Done Right via Eric”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The Owner and Chef, Eric, presents you with a memorable dining experience. His French flavors & prep of each entree is very pleasing. Just enough choices on the menu to please anyone. I had the cod entree which was so light and not overdone with flavor. My friends had the veal chop and lamb chops which were grilled perfectly. Eric even recommended I change my wine choice to compliment the entree I ordered. He loves his guests and pampers each one with his spirit of enjoying unique tastes
with an uplifting dining atmosphere.

3 Thank vtarjan
London, Canada
“A wonderful new find”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We went unexpectedly for dinner and we were not disappointed! I heard about the restaurant from a local designer of Women's fashion, Nycole St-Louis who was going there for dinner herself. Who better to ask than a local?? (She makes gorgeous one-of-a-kind golf shoes and boots and she is making me a third pair of golf shoes and a pair of boots for me as well as two golf shirts, custom made!!) Our waiter Pierre was excellent! We had the Brie appetizer followed by the braised beef ribs with barley risotto and vegetables. My only disappointment was that I did not leave enough room for the chef's white chocolate creme brûlée or the lemon pie! So...we will go back and have that today!!

1 Thank Janet M
Quebec City, Canada
“Excellent accross the board!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have nothing but good to say about my experience. The friendly reception at the door made us feel welcome and continued on the professional and enjoyable service received. The food is very tasty and very good quality. I strongly recommend trying it out. Reserve ahead just to be sure and it is only 10 minutes out from the Tremblant village.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank highcar17
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The food was really excellent. Also, we had the chance to meet the chef and the director of the restaurant. He was very funny and nice. Our waitress was very good too. It was a such a nice experience that we suggest to everybody.