“Kids really enjoyed the challenges!”

WildPlay Element Parks Maple Ridge
Book In Advance
More Info
US$32.63*
and up
Maple Ridge Aerial Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: WildPlay is an exhilarating outdoor recreation park that’s fun for all ages and experience levels! Whether you’re a first-time thrill seeker or a full-time adrenaline chaser, our tightropes, log bridges, ropes swing, cargo nets, and ziplines will get your heart racing as you climb from six to sixty feet! Elevate the adrenaline rush with our "What's to Fear Jump" and take the plunge from 40ft. WildPlay is perfect for families, friends, groups, or as a teambuilding activity. Book your WildPlay adventure today!
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Reserved our tree time via phone. Packed a cooler of our own goodies and headed out on the road. Easy directions and a quick trip over the golden ears bridge and we were there. Kids were a little nervous, didnt know what to expect but we got a lesson on how everything works and we were on our way. Kids course gives you two loops around & my kids could have gone at least 5 or more times. Wild play is like a go bananas on steriods and actually outdoors!!.
Everything was well worth the time and drive, my kids built confidence and learned safety. I will be going back as I bought the seasons pass for my older son who can enjoy the higher level courses with an adult. only fall down..is that you only got to go twice around the course but apparently they do offer a "replay" which allowed you to come back later the same day and go again for a discounted rate.
9 out of 10 stars for me!

1  Thank Selena M
"picnic tables"
in 4 reviews
"golden ears park"

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Fun in the trees! Great if you have an active family. Faace your fears in safety, and chalange your ability to manuveour through obstacles on ropes. First 2 courses are a cinch, but the challange increases on each course. Total of 4 courses, and the last level will have you feeling you accomplished a great feat that day!

1  Thank Frank G
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Loved the whole adventure! not too difficult...our friends have a nine year old and he did very well. The adventure was well planned and safety was evidently paramount!

1  Thank Myrai68
Reviewed 7 November 2012

After watching my 11 year old granddaughter do this climbing through the trees it looked so easy that I decided to try it. Being a senior citizen it was quite a challenge but a great experience. You start off with a practice lesson on a simple course to make sure you understand the safety requirements and then progress to higher and harder sections.
It was a great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western