“Monkeydoo is the best!”

US$16.18*
and up
Maple Ridge Kids Adventure Course
More attraction details
Owner description: In Maple Ridge BC, people ages five to adult enjoy outdoor adventure games in the tree-tops. The popular Monkido aerial obstacle courses include dozens of suspended obstacles and zip-lines. Guests move at their own pace across tightropes, plank bridges, swinging logs; cargo nets, tree ladders, and more surprises - six to 60 feet (2-18m) above ground! Demonstration is included; no experience is necessary - just the ability to "monkey-see, monkey-do"! ...Thrill seekers test their mettle with a What's To Fear Jump (WTF Jump), a 40-foot loose-line leap from high perch to forest floor.
Pitt Meadows, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Monkeydoo is the best!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Great place to go with your family and try to challenge yourself. I was very surprised to see my daughter actually finishing the entire course! Surprised and very proud of her. I saw fear in her eyes, but she did overcome it and she made it!
Great feeling when you suddenly discover that your child is better than you. I was soooo happy for her.
Highly recommend to everyone. We come here every spring or summer from year one it was opened and it gets better and better every time. A bit overpriced though, to my opinion.

Visited May 2013
WildPlayElementParks, Park Management Team at WildPlay Element Parks Maple Ridge, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Eddy, we know how you feel. That moment of reaching beyond a boundary is priceless! Thanks for being a great guest since day one.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Kids really enjoyed the challenges!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Reserved our tree time via phone. Packed a cooler of our own goodies and headed out on the road. Easy directions and a quick trip over the golden ears bridge and we were there. Kids were a little nervous, didnt know what to expect but we got a lesson on how everything works and we were on our way. Kids course gives you two loops around & my kids could have gone at least 5 or more times. Wild play is like a go bananas on steriods and actually outdoors!!.
Everything was well worth the time and drive, my kids built confidence and learned safety. I will be going back as I bought the seasons pass for my older son who can enjoy the higher level courses with an adult. only fall down..is that you only got to go twice around the course but apparently they do offer a "replay" which allowed you to come back later the same day and go again for a discounted rate.
9 out of 10 stars for me!

1 Thank Selena M
Mission, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Monkeying Around”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Fun in the trees! Great if you have an active family. Faace your fears in safety, and chalange your ability to manuveour through obstacles on ropes. First 2 courses are a cinch, but the challange increases on each course. Total of 4 courses, and the last level will have you feeling you accomplished a great feat that day!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Frank G
Maple Ridge, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great swinging in the trees!”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Loved the whole adventure! not too difficult...our friends have a nine year old and he did very well. The adventure was well planned and safety was evidently paramount!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Myrai68
Vancouver, Canada
287 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“A great experience.”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

After watching my 11 year old granddaughter do this climbing through the trees it looked so easy that I decided to try it. Being a senior citizen it was quite a challenge but a great experience. You start off with a practice lesson on a simple course to make sure you understand the safety requirements and then progress to higher and harder sections.
It was a great experience.

Visited August 2012