“Great food and excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Maple Ridge

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Maple Ridge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Maple Ridge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 182 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food was cook the way we ask for,and the service was excellent . Every time we go there with just us or a family event ,the service and food is always great ,

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marlene D

“Not the best Keg.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We are big fans of the Keg restaurants because if their consistency & great steaks. However, this is not a Keg we would recommend. While the food was "ok" the service was extremely slow & the quality we have come to expect didn't quite measure up. We will continue to go to Keg restaurants BUT not this one.

• Visited January 2014
Maple Ridge, Canada
“Prime Rib plus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Great service and a very decent meal. Couldn't get a regular table but then bar tables weren't that bad. Add the lobster tail to your steak for a perfect combo.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank OldCarGuy66Plymouth
Maple Ridge
“Still a let down!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

It has been a year since we were last at this Keg and I am sorry to say that nothing has really changed. The service was decent but the portions and state of the food is still not great for the money you pay.We tried the calamari again and it was tasty but very small portion and the coating had slipped off. The dipping sauce is the only thing that saved it. We both ordered the prime rib medium rare but for some reason it was a little dry. The rice on my plate and the onions were cold and soggy! We really did not want to wait again for a hot meal since it was very busy. This is 101 of running a restaurant so what is wrong here. I will not be recommending this Keg nor will I be back unless there are guaranteed changes.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude rude rude server”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I've been to The Keg many times (not by choice) just for birthdays & special occasions. I was here tonight for my girl friends birthday & it was the worst experience ever. I've maybe had 2 good experiences every time I've gone once again ( not my choice to go ). The servers are so rude. Our server was so rude she made a rude comment about one of the kids at our table because he ate his food fast she goes (oh your a big boy you sure ate that fast) he's a young boy, she embarrassed him so bad!! like really!!! Hardly came back to check on us. We would have ordered more drinks and desert if she was more attentive. If you really hate your job that much maybe you should quit. Just a bad experience over all. I'm a server I know to tip and always do. We spent a good 300$ for 5 of us and left no tip. Rude of us I don't think so. Bad bad service NO tip. Everything is way to over priced. Nun of us will be going back!!

• Visited May 2013