“Treat Yourself”
Review of Spa at Ninety4

Spa at Ninety4
More attraction details
Owner description: Slip into Paradise at Spa at Ninety4. AVEDA products are at the heart of the Spa at Ninety4 experience. Whether it’s a fusion stone massage or a euphoric treatment in our Oasis Tub, you will find total delight at our full-service spa. It’s all part of our focus on wellness for the mind, body and soul and on creating the perfect environment for recovery and rejuvenation.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

A friend and I just pampered ourselves - her with an hour long massage and me with an express facial. It was fabulous. We enjoyed the hot tub before and then a cup of tea after our treatments. Excellent service and a nice relaxing atmosphere. Treat yourself - you are worth it!

1  Thank Acadia80

Reviewed 18 July 2012

You come out feeling like a pampered queen!
I don't think my body has ever felt so relaxed. It truly takes away all of your cares and the ambience and decor really make it special.

1  Thank Nancy K
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The ambience of this spa is wonderful. Very relaxing and good treatments

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I had the shellack done and it was lovely, however the colour choices were less than desirable...regular polish had lots of colours though!

1  Thank oceanhearts
Reviewed 6 June 2012

The staff and organization of this spa certainly leaves a huge amount of room for improvement. The spa itself is ideally located in the center of Lunenburg and the atmosphere of this Aveda spa itself is quite lovely. However I was truly disappointed at the care and attention to detail we received upon booking group services for our Summer 2011 wedding. I expected so much and received so little. Pick it up a few notches Spa at Ninety4 and I would be happy to give you a second chance. Until then, try not to disappoint too many other brides!!!