“Excellent!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped at Black Forest on the way from Lunenburg on the way to Mahone Bay around 2:30, it was quiet after lunch. I was served by the owner, very friendly lady. My Hungarian goulash soup was excellent, Vienna style schnitzel was a reminder of my visits to my mom in Europe and apple strudel was out of this world. Simple, very clean place, excellent service and cooking.

Visited July 2014

“Great food, huge portions!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were told to go there hungry and we did! The food was authentic, delicious and the portions were extremely generous! We wanted to try the Black Forrest cake for dessert, so we had it "to go", it was amazing!

Visited May 2014
Lunenburg
“dinner”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A Friend of ours from Hungary enjoys the familiar items on the menu and say they are prepared just the way they should be. Service is good and waitress friendly.

Visited August 2013
Lunenburg, Canada
“Lunch with friends”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant is located a few minutes outside of Lunenburg. They serve German Food and Canadian Food. I had a delicious omelet. My husband had a German dish. Very clean. Prices good. Staff friendly.
Would recommend to others.

• Visited October 2013
Mahone Bay, Canada
“Authentic german Food”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This restaurant has authentic German food. This is obvious from the amount of German visitors eating there.
The food is excellent. I have had both German dishes and Canadian.
The fish and chips are one of the best on the South Shore.
I always try and go at least once when they are open.
The only downside is that they close before Xmas. I would like to go for my birthday which is just before Xmas.

• Visited October 2013