“Large Family Party”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Nova Scotia
“Large Family Party”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Thanks for helping our extended family celebrate a very special anniversary. From planning to execution, everything was top notch. All present agreed that the food was delish and the service was professional and friendly. But most of all, we appreciate Esther's quick responses and professional advice as, together, we put this event together. The Bay Leaf Eatery is a terrific addition to Lunenburg's already excellent fine dining scene.

• Visited October 2013
8 Thank nscanuck

Richmond, B.C.
“Super Service Excellent Food Fine Dining”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I waited for a fine dining restaurant to experience "pan fried haddock". I'm glad I waited. The fish was excellent; very moist and tasty. My wife enjoyed her chicken and prawn curry. Our starter salads were excellent. The beet root salad and the green salad were nicely presented. Our waiter, Tony, was super friendly, helpful with the menu and informative about Eastern Canada. He's a gem for this restaurant. A nice touch was a visit to the table by the chef. We would go again. Great food and excellent value

2 Thank doreenandneil
Toronto
“excellent meal and great service”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

food was excellent, you must have the salmon it is amazing. great ambience and our server Mark was great. I highly recommend as your #1 choice while visiting Lunenburg.

Visited October 2013
8 Thank George S
Canada
“One of the best meals we have ever had!”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The title says it all. Seafood chowder was loaded and I mean loaded with FRESH seafood. There was nothing fake about the ingredients. I had the seafood pasta and I was in heaven. I loved everything about my meal and our server Mark, was outstanding. The portions were just right and I didn't leave feeling stuffed, nor did we feel rushed. It was a very relaxing atmosphere and loved the ambiance. Can't wait to come back some day! Highly recommend to anyone wanting quality food at a very reasonable price.

• Visited October 2013
7 Thank yybgal
Jacksonville, Florida
“Once again - Excellent!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We walked down to the Bay Leaf for a Sunday brunch. Good selection and excellent service. I had the omelette with bacon. The bacon was about the best I have had in North America. I forgot to ask where they got it. I will be back for the food and to find out the bacon supplier.

• Visited September 2013