“Good food, great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Knot Pub

The Knot Pub
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Lunenburg
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chattanooga, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Good food, great place to eat. Friendly staff. Definitely try the Ceaser. They add a little extra to it that has some kick.

Visited August 2014

Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had an excellent dinner. The place was busy so we sat at the bar which had very comfy seats and great service. I ordered the large order of mussels ($10) which were excellent and a small Caesar salad ($5) which is the best I have eaten at a restaurant. My partner had The Knot Burger which came with fries ($10). We shared the Peanut Butter Pie; wow; loved it ($5). The food was great and the prices fantastic. Wonder why all restaurants can't provide great food at such reasonable prices. Sorry that we are leaving today as would love to go back.

Montreal, Canada
“They seriously have the best Ceasar salad and deserts ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

I have been here every time I come into town and they honestly have the BEST Ceasar salad and mussels that I have ever had. The other thing that is fantastic are there deserts, which are all homemade by a local woman. If you want to try anything at least share a peanut butter pie, it is to die for!! You can't go wrong at the Knot except if it's a busy night and there are no seats. The only downside? When the place is full, it is loud.

• Visited January 2014
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“The Knot Pub Aug 20, 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

The Pub is located just on the left as you come into Lunenburg. I had checked it out on the internet prior to leaving home. There seemed to be a good mix of locals and tourists. The outside is not much- blink and you miss it. Once inside it is cozy little pub. We started with Zucchini sticks with a curry dip- Very good and I had the fish chowder, very tasty. I had the fish cakes, upon recommendation of the Tourist Center and my wife had fish and chips; both hit the mark. I had 2 "Knot Ales" and my wife tried two different Chardnays. Total $68.89 CDN

Largo, Florida
“Great place to eat overall!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

After a day at Peggy's Cove and afternoon of kayaking at Blue Rocks, polishing off a wonderful day at The Knot Pub was just fitting. We enjoyed the atmosphere, the people and the service. The food was delicious overall - our favorite was actually the side order of mushrooms! If you like them, you must have this along with your meal. We loved their homemade blue cheese for the house salad and zucchini sticks. We really didn't care for the fish cakes as much as previous reviews, but then had nothing to base this by as that was our first experience with them (only used to crab cakes) We shared an additional piece of fried fish which was quite good. Would definitely return as prices and quality is great. (just wish they had different music as what they played didn't fit the mood of a pub)